What have you been listening to during quarantine?

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've had a lot of time to listen to music lately. I've found myself both visiting new artists and going back to personal classics.

I wanted to share some of my favorite finds here!

Albums by genre:
Dreamy trap: Bladee EXETER / 333 (these are an acquired taste I don't mind judgement hh)
Instrumental epic/videogame-like: Jun Fukamachi - Alien: Maiju Kyo (1985)
J-Rock that reminds me of FLCL kind of: Mass of Fermenting Dregs S/T / World is Yours

Individual Tracks:
Hip-Hop: KHARY UGLY / This mashup that feels like a callout post attacking me because it's too accurate
This Ecco2k song that's emo trap??? pop-ish???? I have no idea
Vocaloid songs old and new: AVTECHNO Tear/ Kodoku/ EZFG Dear Hypnos / HARUNA808 Song of Life Another Mix
Stereo Love and Dragostea Din Tei hhhhh

Honestly there's more but I feel like this is a lot already oof

What are some songs and/or albums that you've been listening to during quarantine?

Reactions: sof¡¡¡a

Gekiyaku

Ruko's Ruffians
not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I listened to songs made by a user who does not have a name but can be found through searching XYXYZ. None of their songs have titles so I can"t give you any songs to listen to.

:uhuhu:

Reactions: atomicreih

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've been listening a lot to covers. Especially Rev's and Kyaami's covers. I've also been listening to other songs tho. These are my favorites and the ones I've been listening to this quarantine:
  • Henceforth (VY1V4 cover by Kyaami)
  • Voice (Vy1V4 cover by Kyaami) (THIS ONE IS GREAT)
  • Lotus (Acme Iku cover by Rev)
  • Two Breaths Walking (Deco*27 & Hatsune Miku)
  • Abstract Nonsense (Kasane Teto cover)
  • Astronauts (Namine Ritsu cover by Macnspam)
  • Pallete (Namine Ritsu cover)
  • Our let-it-be (Yuki cover by Kyaami) (And Rachie's cover too)
  • Pushing Daisies (Ryone Yami cover by EcstasyDarks)
  • Define Me (Ryone Yami cover by EcstasyDarks)
  • Say So JPN version (Gahata Meiji cover by UtaUtaUtau)
Those are some of the songs I've listened to a lot. I really recommend all of them (especially Henceforth, Voice, Lotus, Astronauts and Pushing Daisies)!

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I listened to songs made by a user who does not have a name but can be found through searching XYXYZ. None of their songs have titles so I can"t give you any songs to listen to.

:uhuhu:
Yeah I have this song of theirs in my playlist so I can find it later--- thanks for the tip!
  • Henceforth (VY1V4 cover by Kyaami)
  • Voice (Vy1V4 cover by Kyaami) (THIS ONE IS GREAT)
  • Lotus (Acme Iku cover by Rev)
  • Two Breaths Walking (Deco*27 & Hatsune Miku)
  • Abstract Nonsense (Kasane Teto cover)
  • Astronauts (Namine Ritsu cover by Macnspam)
  • Pallete (Namine Ritsu cover)
  • Our let-it-be (Yuki cover by Kyaami) (And Rachie's cover too)
  • Pushing Daisies (Ryone Yami cover by EcstasyDarks)
  • Define Me (Ryone Yami cover by EcstasyDarks)
  • Say So JPN version (Gahata Meiji cover by UtaUtaUtau)
Thanks I'll check these out! Personally I get really excited about Otomachi Una covers cause I love her voice-- there's a Q cover with her voicebank that I love a lot.

Reactions: sof¡¡¡a

sodalitee

Teto's Territory
i've been listening to a lot of snail's house! snail's house is a popular artist on youtube who has a bunch of cute characters, and even cuter songs.

here's two of their most popular music videos! i highly recommend listening to their other songs, too!

and uh. yknow . here's my favorite song from them .