What does Temp mean? in Utau?

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
i keep getting Temp local/temp/uatu6/temp.wav

Failed to Generate wav file What does this mean and how can i fix it or solve it.
i cannot play a note or render wav file. Yes, i have changed my Locale way before i had even download Utau.
Yes it is Otoed. Yes there are functioning wav files in the folder.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Temp" is short for "temporary", because it's making a temporary file directory somewhere else. What resampler are you using? Has it ever worked normally before?

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
by resampler do you mean the vb resampler or the UST, or the tools in utau

i'm not sure, the Ust i haven't used, but the resampler in voice i used, and it worked before but didn't work when selecting it from the file in utu that shows all the vb you have, the vb is derivative from an origin vb as it's the same utau just relist/rerecorded, the folder that read tsu the vb was put there which was tsu in english than tsu in hiragana , as well the highlighted section is the origin vb , the melancholy was a folder that i then moved the vb into in which that was previously in the folder that once had files in it but had been removed, and when opened up in utau automatically by selecting vb from drop menu when opening, it would give me temp message so i tried removing the files from utau voice, and deleting everything utau and reinstalling hoping the folders would not still be there it would reset so it could clear up the temp file mess or problem,
my locale is still changed i never changed it back to origin language it's still in japanese , but to my dismal it was still there and still showed up when loading a vb and shows the list it is there,everything eventually in the process before deleting utau i moved all the vb i had on my laptop in to music their complete folders,

Screenshot (8).png