Well here goes my first attempt at a hello

kaimiz

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello, fellow Utau users~
My name is mizumomo but I like to go by Mizu, Mizumo, or just Mo (Never Momo). I'm nonbinary, but I go by him/he pronouns please.
I've been in the Voca/Utauloid fandom since 2010, and created my very first UTAUloid in February 2011. Like every other beginner utau user, I sucked at mixing, my samples were crap, and my ego was large when I couldn't figure out why no one liked it. I decided to pull the plug and take my utau down from the Internet, going solo for awhile to experiment. I also usually draw my own pictures rather than commission or request others to draw for me. My alias when it comes to drawing is Edme Eadric.
Last year I picked up UTAU again, and created an ACT 3, then 4 for my UTAUloid, along with a genderbend and another UTAU with a slightly different accent. This year I've created a VCV Whisper append, a VCV 5pitch bank, a CVVC English bank, and a VCCV English bank.
My UTAUloid is Amarante, and I occasionally post to my soundcloud.

I'm a bit antisocial but this is my first big attempt to start talking to people and make friends with similar interests, so Hello again!

Reactions: Zoku

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Yo! You have quite the resumé! Welcome to the UTAforum, and I hope you enjoy your time here! Also, avoid the chat box atm, there's a troll on there right now. Sorry!

Reactions: kamonohashi

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
. . . What will happen if I die
Well, you'll be dead. We'd have to bury you, maybe salt and burn your bones so you can't come back.

Just so you know, going to the chatbox right now would not be a good choice, like Zoku said.

Reactions: Zoku