Want your VB to be in the synth U4U?

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
So I am making a synth HMM based and the name is Utaite 4 U
You can read more about it here

So I will only select up to five randomly chosen people so they could have their UTAUs
to be made in Utaite 4 U
I am going to paste this here to just make things clear​

"Want to request a bank for the editor?
write it down here and I will think about it, It can even be your UTAU or anyone else
I will only choose 5 people to get their UTAU bank made for Utaite 4 U. If those people hasn’t been chosen they will have to commission later to get their banks made on this synth.
THESE BANKS WILL NOT BE SOLD AND WILL REMAIN PRIVATE
If you want them to be sold, you have to take down your UTAU links."
Of course I will ask you to begin recording on a specific script that will work with the vb
You can start requesting
int this link

thank you very mch

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
OOOH i'm interested on this one! HMM is the format of sinsy!
can i ask, does it have to be CV or VCV?

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
OOOH i'm interested on this one! HMM is the format of sinsy!
can i ask, does it have to be CV or VCV?
Don't forget CeVIO ^^
the script hasn't yet been developed since the software hasn't been developed yet. I am taking programming classes , but I can tell you that the recording style will be of CV VC, so the software could recognize all sorts of vowels and consonants. If you are chosen to record, I will send you the script and see if whether you need to rerecord or not. I am glad to see that you are interested in the project ^^

Reactions: mangosiryan12

Kevinp9568

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Wow This project seems really interesting! I was just wondering if you were planing on developing only Japanese singer for it, or if it will be able to support other languages (such as English, Spanish , French etc...) ?

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Wow This project seems really interesting! I was just wondering if you were planing on developing only Japanese singer for it, or if it will be able to support other languages (such as English, Spanish , French etc...) ?
well I am going to paste this here ^^

VOICE BANKS WITH DIFFERENT LANGUAGE CAPABILITIES

Taan Lee- Taiwanese, English, and Korean [$]

Viuu Tsai- Taiwanese, English, and Korean [$]

so basically the answer is yes the synth will be able to read other languages once I have made a script that will make them sound good properly,
The software will all start off with Japanese then I will pull up a poll what other language should be made available, that language that's been picked most will then be next. I'm glad that the project has interested you ^^

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
now i am very interested since its CVVC, I'm sure it can Support English! OMG can i get my utauloid in this project please? if that's ok? XD

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
now i am very interested since its CVVC, I'm sure it can Support English! OMG can i get my utauloid in this project please? if that's ok? XD
Sure thing now the main question is
Do you want the bank to be private or sold?
if you want the bank to be sold, you have to take down any download link of any UTAU's you have voiced, but if it's private you have to keep the file to yourself only, meaning that me and you are the only one's with that bank.

Reactions: mangosiryan12

Kevinp9568

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'd be interessted to participate to this "voicebank selection" too ^^ (As a private voicebank, if my UTAU is choosen)

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I'd be interessted to participate to this "voicebank selection" too ^^ (As a private voicebank, if my UTAU is choosen)
Ok sure thing ^^, is there a name you want me to put you down as? what's the name of the UTAU you want there to be in it (or will it be a new character)
i will be keeping it as a private XD
lol sorry if all this is kinda strict with the voice thing xD, is there a name you want me to put you down as? what's the name of the UTAU you want there to be in it (or will it be a new character)

Kevinp9568

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
That's a good question, I do have an UTAU (well I have a lot of UTAU (plural). But I was thinking of doing a voice like Kevin Futarine STUDIO, but as he has a ... weird name and design, maybe it would be better to make a new character? I don't really know...

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
That's a good question, I do have an UTAU (well I have a lot of UTAU (plural). But I was thinking of doing a voice like Kevin Futarine STUDIO, but as he has a ... weird name and design, maybe it would be better to make a new character? I don't really know...
I like the name I haven't seen the design yet so idk if it's weird lol, hey it's alright if it's weird, right? I give that name more like 4 Puririns~. You can make the name more creative like my UTAU's name I named his soft and power appen Spear(Power) and Mint(soft) so once used together it's Spear Mint xD. you could try Kevin Futarine PEARL? Kevin Futarine SYNTHETIC ? you can still think of the name until I finally ask for you to record so I can put you down in the name you want me to put you down^^

Kevinp9568

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh I like your UTAU names! I will try to think of a name :smile: But you can put it down in the list already if it's okay.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Oh I like your UTAU names! I will try to think of a name :smile: But you can put it down in the list already if it's okay.
Sure thing ^^
[DOUBLEPOST=1439120157][/DOUBLEPOST]
by any chance would you like to request a language the singers could sing in??

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sure thing ^^
I have added you to the list.
by any chance would you like to recommend a language for the synth?[/QUOTE]
how about English, Filipino and Spanish