[Vocaloid/UTAU] Sweet Mint Chocolate [Original Song]

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

I've been working on this song since January or so and finally I finished it today for Halloween~!! /it's still Halloween where I am I've fallen in love with this story and I hope I can find something more to do with these characters later on down the road~

Off vocal and MP3 should be out soon.

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
omgosh Thanks~ ;u;

I don't know if you mean V4X in general or not(since I have used her twice now for originals) but actually with this song I'm using Luka's V2 English since I started it before her V4X was released. And by the time I had my hands on it the VSQ was so heavily tailor to V2 Luka(and she sounded so nice) I didn't bother to change it xD

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
Of course!

Ahh mostly v4x in general. Or, both really. Either way, you make her sound amazing. She sounds so clear and aaahhh it's wonderful. (Your usages are probably some of the best I've heard.

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Awww omg thank you so much ;0; I do feel like I've come a long way since I first got her xD
-----------------------

The off vocal and MP3 have officially been released!! For now you can only grab them over at my PIAPRO page~ But give me like another 15 minutes and I'll edit this post with a ZIP file I'm preparing. Just trying to get the terms and conditions set.

EDIT: ZIP file uploaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tema and Nanika

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
AHH THIS IS AMAZING ;7;

You did an awesome job with the song!