VOCALOID-Related Kickstarter: Eclipsed Sounds

KK-Khan/Karnia*joy

Momo's Minion
Eclipsed Sounds is back with a new Kickstarter, as well as a little more information on what’s going on!

You can find our new Kickstarter here:

Our Dex shirts (drawn by the wonderful MystSaphyr) are back and we now have new artwork for Avanna shirts and merchandise! This absolutely beautiful artwork has been provided by SKiyoshi.

And yes, we have two art stretch goals! An adorable drawing of Oliver done by Mikitanii, and an almost sneaky looking Daina by myself. All artists have been paid and I would highly recommend going to the three of them if you'd like a commission. :smile:

We’ve also had special help from Mrs. Peach in formatting this Kickstarter! I’m very grateful for her helping me out.

Though it’s been slow, we’re certainly chugging along! As of now, we’ve attended three local events.

Here are a few pictures from our last event (more can be found on our Facebook and Twitter):
DCdVyAFXsAAOOFG.jpg

19247757_1998400220373513_8546117739807627005_n.jpg
19420468_1998400200373515_3239270937766984890_n.jpg

Many thanks to AkiGlancy for letting us distribute VOCAMERICA t-shirts!

I was very happy to see people stop by that were fans of English Vocaloids and VOCAMERICA, as well as people who wanted to know what Vocaloid was.

We’ve also set up an all new discord, so if you want a place to talk about vocal synth or ask about Eclipsed Sounds, go ahead and drop by! https://discord.gg/3JphnTj