【Vocaloid Original】Merry Christmas from IrisFlower【Megurine Luka V4X】

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Merry Christmas!!!

Posting this a bit late to UF cause busy today for obvious reasons...so this is probably late for some people.

But, well, I wrote this song for my friends honestly. I can't send them individual gifts for various reasons and drawing is always so obvious ;; So I decided I'd make kind of a universal Christmas card for them...with this song. Kinda use my newest creative outlet for something different. So, it wasn't really about the song so much as I really wanted to express my feelings that I'm happy I met these people and can call them my friends in the first place!!

That's why it's all real simple ^^ ;; That said I hope you all enjoy it too! Just because we might not be best friends or are mild acquaintances...doesn't mean I don't appreciate the time spent with you all, too! So I hope everyone was able to have a safe and merry Christmas this year!

Download - Mediafire

Last edited:

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
This is really good, okay? c:

But seriously, it's really calm, the lyrics are nice, and the instrumental is amazing. Not to mention the art. Luka also sounds pretty understandable, which is another good thing.

So yeah, I really like this!~ ^w^

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aaahhh thank you so much I'm glad other people can enjoy it too~!! ;;u;;

Also the off vocal and MP3 have been released. The download includes everything including VSQs and VSQx~