【VOCALOID Fukase】In the French Way【Original Song】

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
Hello!
As you may know, I've bought Fukase around 4 weeks ago and I've done an Original Song using his voicebank!
Also I've made a new channel that I will just use to post Original Songs, so my producer name is now Seagull-P!
I hope you like it!

Pikachuk(SeleDreamsP)

Teto is love, Teto is life (Rin too)
Defender of Defoko
I am French, i wonder what does it mean when you talk about "in the french way" for the song name and in the song
the meaning of "in the french way" (i know what it means litterally translated from english in french, but more the other meaning if you see what i mean)

Reactions: delphic

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
I am French, i wonder what does it mean when you talk about "in the french way" for the song name and in the song
the meaning of "in the french way" (i know what it means litterally translated from english in french, but more the other meaning if you see what i mean)
I just discovered that "In the French Way" is "In the English Way" in French! lol
With "In the French Way", as you probably got now, I meant a "French kiss" (a deep kiss).

Pikachuk(SeleDreamsP)

Teto is love, Teto is life (Rin too)
Defender of Defoko
I just discovered that "In the French Way" is "In the English Way" in French! lol
With "In the French Way", as you probably got now, I meant a "French kiss" (a deep kiss).
Oh i see, but usually in french we don't say "in the english way" we simply say "a kiss" because we don't make any difference to say the kiss with the tongue and the ones with the lips,i never heard "in the english way" in french to talk about kiss

Reactions: delphic

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
Oh i see, but usually in french we don't say "in the english way" we simply say "a kiss" because we don't make any difference to say the kiss with the tongue and the ones with the lips,i never heard "in the english way" in french to talk about kiss
Oh I see :P Probably "in the english way" it's rarely used in French