Vietnamese Reclist Proofreaders?

AnMeiChan

Momo's Minion
(Feel free to move the topic if it's not in the right place orz)

I've been thinking about making a Vietnamese reclist, since there doesn't seem to be one as far as I know. But my Vietnamese isn't all that great, since I can only read words without knowing the meaning.

I'm looking for other Vietnamese UTAU users to help me check what consonant-vowel combinations should be covered, and how the syllables should be named. The way I've been naming Oka's Vietnamese syllables so far is so the Japanese syllables could cover most of the Vietnamese pronunciations. For example, "あ" could be used instead of the Vietnamese "o", and "お" for "ô". But I named "ă" as "ah" to distinguish it from "a" when using romaji usts. I'm not sure if this naming system'll end up confusing a lot of people if they try to use the reclist, though.

So any sort of advice, or offers to help check and build the reclist, would be greatly appreciated. Especially since I'm still not entirely sure what I'm doing orz

Kero

Momo's Minion
I support using pre-existing syllables where they apply, because that's just easy for me to use lD; Also yes on the "ă" = "ah" that is my favorite. But I suppose if you thought it was more fitting, I know that some people use double letters if there's lots of the same root letter (like, Japanese "a" and then Vietnamese "aa" or something, and then English "ah" can be in the same bank?  lolIdon'tknow ;;; ) I am going to be nigh useless on the pronunciation front, though, sorryyyy ;-; um, just as much CV VC as possible, is my suggestion! It'll end up sounding the most fluid, I think. c':