Voicebank Velveteen

Multipitch Beta bank, hopefully more to come

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Velvet When I get a drawing tablet again and can make original PVs again - Is he still gonna get a little makeover. Little ^^ but that is more a personal matter to have it fun, because I rather want to finish a drawing with lots of details over a drawing with few. This is general seen at my art though xD
But I got an idea to what to use Velvet too, so none less I am actually using the voicebank - none the less ^^
But there is a lot of work to be done and of cause Velvet isn't the only UTAU I have been taking in use in this case. Just wished I had a tablet again though xD

At least we can agree about disagreeing xD

Reactions: Velvet

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Velvet When I get a drawing tablet again and can make original PVs again - Is he still gonna get a little makeover. Little ^^ but that is more a personal matter to have it fun, because I rather want to finish a drawing with lots of details over a drawing with few. This is general seen at my art though xD
But I got an idea to what to use Velvet too, so none less I am actually using the voicebank - none the less ^^
But there is a lot of work to be done and of cause Velvet isn't the only UTAU I have been taking in use in this case. Just wished I had a tablet again though xD

At least we can agree about disagreeing xD
I'm glad you still like him enough to use him, thanks for your support <33

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
He can't sing fast - see that is critism you can use to improve the voice. When he sings fast it sounds something like this: fhuhdjkfhajkfgi2ewg
just scattered sounds to be fair.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mind posting a sample? He was already recorded at an extremely high tempo, so he should be able to handle fast songs completely fine.

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm 20% deaf. If there is the simplest ssssshhhh noises can't I hear what they are singing, so I opened again. It is all the S sounds. His VB lays to much presure on the S sound so you can't hear what he actually tried to say. special where most of the text did go like susesusesasu then it was just ssssssssssssssss... But I solved my own problem by using another UTAU...

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
I'm 20% deaf. If there is the simplest ssssshhhh noises can't I hear what they are singing, so I opened again. It is all the S sounds. His VB lays to much presure on the S sound so you can't hear what he actually tried to say. special where most of the text did go like susesusesasu then it was just ssssssssssssssss... But I solved my own problem by using another UTAU...

Did you try changing consonant velocity

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Also, you might need to clear the STP. IDK if that would help tho

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Then don't hold UTAU that you might consider hard to use to the same standard.

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
i had him sing undead enemy and he sounded just fine
[doublepost=1479617691][/doublepost]try clearing the STP and fixing the constant. velocity to like 120 and see what that does. select the whole ust and then right click, select region properties and then type 120 into constant velocity. Keep turning it up if it doesn't sound to your liking.

it would also help if you uploaded a sample so that we can help you more bc scattered sounds is a lil vague uwu

Last edited:

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
@Maybe2Morrow Select all the notes with Ctrl + A and then Right Click. Click on "Property" and a new window should appear. Click on "Clear" on the Right of "Preutterance" and clear the box next to "STP". If he still slurs, try putting 150 or 200 into the box next to "Constant Velocity (beta)".

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
He can't sing fast - see that is critism you can use to improve the voice. When he sings fast it sounds something like this: fhuhdjkfhajkfgi2ewg
just scattered sounds to be fair.
Strange, which song is it?

He was kinda made to specialize in fast songs; I've done my own testing with a really fast song:

It's likely a UST problem, try what kimchi tan suggested
If it's an oto issue, send me a screenshot of the part he slurs and I'll try to fix it

Reactions: na4a4a and Kiyoteru

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! I've recorded a newer and hopefully easier to use bank for Velveteen! With my lack of resampler use, however, I'll need some help in beta testing. So, here's a sample and link to a beta version of his new bank:

Thanks for taking a look! I hope to make this one even better than the last ^_^