【UTAU】Meltdown 【ベーグルの小便Piss Bagle】

DrShota

Teto's Territory
[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/shotautauloid/utau-meltdown-piss-bagle[/SOUNDCLOUD]
bluhbluh wow i think the master limiter did something funky to this eeeugh im still figuring my way around reaper vnv i decided to cover meltdown since i was getting tired of editing PB's oto ;o; it's not the best, i'm still fixing the oto and stuff so some of the R's, T's, and S's are sorta..weird.. BUT i hope i didn't butcher the song too much ;o (also this is how you put a soundcloud track in this thing right omg i had some trouble figuring it out ;u:wink:

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
about 90% sure this off time or off key, it just feels wrong
vocals too loud for the offvocal
your reverb/echo is jacked up

DrShota

Teto's Territory
Aahh I knew something was wrong but I just couldn't put my finger on it ;v; Thank you for the feedback though, now I know what was wrong and I'll try to time the vocals and off vocals a bit better, as well as work on the volume thing and off-keyness, and the reverb ;u;

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
DrShota said:
Aahh I knew something was wrong but I just couldn't put my finger on it ;v; Thank you for the feedback though, now I know what was wrong and I'll try to time the vocals and off vocals a bit better, as well as work on the volume thing and off-keyness, and the reverb ;u;

To be honest, I think it was just the UST's fault :wink:

When it comes to reverb, it's best to only use it in rare cases. Actually, the worse you are at mixing, the less you should use it. It is like a crutch, but it also makes it really hard to mix well. (It makes it hard to balance the vocals and the off vocal)

DrShota

Teto's Territory
To be honest, I think it was just the UST's fault :wink:

When it comes to reverb, it's best to only use it in rare cases. Actually, the worse you are at mixing, the less you should use it. It is like a crutch, but it also makes it really hard to mix well. (It makes it hard to balance the vocals and the off vocal)
Ahhh yeah now that I listen to the UST again it does sound a bit odd vnv eeeugh thanks for the reverb tip that actually helps a lot :o I always used reverb to kinda tone down the vocals and make it kinda flow better if I wasn't able to get the equalizer and compressor to work the way I wanted them to ;n; I think I went a little overboard with it on this song though. But I've never messed with mixing until a few weeks ago so this is all a learning experience ;u;

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR94ZCRFkw&feature=plcp[/video]