【UTAU / Yu Marune VCV】Paradichlorobenzene

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
......Does she have a CV voicebank for download? XD I fell in love immediately! <3
And does she have an MMD model? I'd love for out UTAUs to do some duets together! :D

Princess

Momo's Minion
Awww thank you<3 ; 3 ;
Its a he by the way~ I know, I don't sound like a boy at all, I'm sorry XDD and yup he has a *crappy* CV bank, but he is a private VB for now~ I have no idea when I'll release him OTL
And nope, he doesn't have a MMD, I have no idea how to make one of those~ ;w; and I'd love to duet! <333

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Aw man, I'm sorry! D:
Because of your username and the sound of the voice I kinda thought......
Lol, check out some of my videos; people say I sound like a guy! (It'll make you feel better!) XD
And you can always ask someone to make the model. Can I see a reference pic and ask around..? <3

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I think you can pass him off as a young boy. Around 8 or 9. Either way, his voice is very nice. :3 I have the opposite issue, if I tried to make a female UTAU... eh, that just wouldn't work. :D

P

PurinPuff

Princess link said:
Awww thank you<3 ; 3 ;
Its a he by the way~ I know, I don't sound like a boy at all, I'm sorry XDD and yup he has a *crappy* CV bank, but he is a private VB for now~ I have no idea when I'll release him OTL
And nope, he doesn't have a MMD, I have no idea how to make one of those~ ;w; and I'd love to duet! <333

I want his CV voicebank (and his VCV voicebank too), please release him eventually~ <3
Also, don't worry about the whole sounding "feminine" thing. I think he pulls off the masculinity. When you posted your GGRKs cover with Shinji (I think), I actually picked up on the fact he was a boy. xD

Duetting? *u* We should combine our shotas (?) in song.