UTAU YETI USB MIC RENTAL

michaeleliable

Momo's Minion
I wasen't sure were to put this so here it goes! 
  Ok here's the deal. I'm renting my Blue Yeti USB Condenser Mic (Mic used to record Ryone Yami) for $35 for a 10 days. I expect that's plenty of time to record a full CV bank. And $45 for VCV bank for 3 weeks. (shipping is included that's why it's kinda expensive :sad:. ) The reason why is 1.) my computer crashed and it's an old windows XP computer from 2003, and that's what I worked on UTAU/Vocaloid. So now I'm trying to save up for a new computer, just so I can work on it again. And my sister just got a puppy (winner dog so cute >A<) but he's sick all the time and we always have to take him to the vet, and those bills are NOT cheap! So my sister got a job, and I'm to young to work :sad: so I'd help her out with this. And If your are interested reply or e-mail me here michaelelizarraraz@gmail.com

And I writing up a terms and conditions that you are going to sign, that's going to include regular procedure. You know (you break it you buy it. Don't keep the mic, or else you'll be fined... so on and so forth.) I'm shipping anywhere of the U.S of A's , and Canada, But it might be a charge for, international. If your in the USA the shipping will take 2 to 3 day. It's really fast. One you receive the mic you have one week to record (CV) and after one week the MIC must be sent back though usps, I'll see if I can pay for postal back. But if I can't use click-N-ship (cheapest) and if you want to use the mic for a longer time after one week, contact me and you will receive an extra week of the price of $15 dollars. And after that it MUST BE SHIPPED BACK! The Mic in excellent condition and it should STAY that way! Ok if you are interested reply, but don't say "Oh I wish I could get it" You must have the money up front. But besides that enjoy using the mic. Depending on when you order the mic you will get it in two days! It's first come first serve, so first one who e-mails me or replays and has the money will get the mic first! Thank You! And as soon as you pay me thought PayPall I'll ship the mic!