UTAU-Synth English Translation Project

Hika421

Teto's Territory
Thank you so much for this! I didn't even think to touch the localizable.string file.
Thanks for taking the time to translate it, and even make a nice .dmg file for me!
I shall link it in the opening post.

XJM

Teto's Territory
I am confused about using the .dmg .... Why am I downloading something called Shuttle Installer? Just a tad confused...

XJM

Teto's Territory
.dmg (Apple Disk Image) is a file format used on Macs for installing applications.

YEAH, I know what a .dmg is... I was asking what I was there anything special I was supposed to do? I am confused as to why the .dmg doesn't just contain the files and directory they're supposed to copy to. Also it seems that I somehow wound up with some sort of malware/adware from either the site you hosted the download on or from the .dmg itself...

britannic124

Momo's Minion
YEAH, I know what a .dmg is... I was asking what I was there anything special I was supposed to do? I am confused as to why the .dmg doesn't just contain the files and directory they're supposed to copy to. Also it seems that I somehow wound up with some sort of malware/adware from either the site you hosted the download on or from the .dmg itself...

The DMG should be working normally…. Can you take a screenshot?

XJM

Teto's Territory
lol I figured it out.... stinking site has too many "DOWNLOAD NOW" ad pictures ._.

Runegod

Teto's Territory
thanks so much for this!! i havent encountered any errors yet but no doubt will this be really helpful in the future!!!

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Its so awesome now! but the problem with the space bar has arisen again (´・□・`#)
spacebar isn't keyed to the play section under the play menu tab, and the same with it in the oto menu. D:

I keep forgetting to change the suffix thing when i use it to blank, because if you leave the no change thing in the box it puts that as both the prefix and the suffix xD;;

Last edited:

kibummie

Momo's Minion
Hey, I'm new to utau and i just downloaded the newest version you listed above (oct. 2016) but I have no idea where to find the link to get the license code TT_TT I've tried clicking in the folder where it says links, but there are so many links and its all in japanese. please help, I've clicked on most of them but I can't understand anything
I've also went on the http://utau-synth.com/download.html# and clicked on the 30, but when i pasted the code... it didn't work :sad:

. sorry for bothering you...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey, I'm new to utau and i just downloaded the newest version you listed above (oct. 2016) but I have no idea where to find the link to get the license code TT_TT I've tried clicking in the folder where it says links, but there are so many links and its all in japanese. please help, I've clicked on most of them but I can't understand anything
I've also went on the http://utau-synth.com/download.html# and clicked on the 30, but when i pasted the code... it didn't work :sad:

. sorry for bothering you...
That should be where the code is, but if it isn't working, well, that just happens sometimes, I'm sorry. I expect that a new code will be up on January 28.

Reactions: CoffeeHeist

AnimalForce590

Momo's Minion
I have a question. Is there a chance that you could put files of the actual app in the download? I'm only asking because, right now, I'm getting 403 forbidden errors whenever I try to download UTAU-Synth, so I would really appreciate an app in there