UTAU "relationschips"

ItzMitchBitch

Teto's Territory
Maybe a bad title for ma thread.

Are they people who met their lover or best friend through (thanks to/whatever) UTAUloid?
Or did you just met some good friends?

Tell me your UTAU-friends/lover/... story, I love stories!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you dig through the RP board you'll find a thread I made. It eventually turned to just me and Cronic342 talking to each other. And that certainly became something...

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I totally fell in love with LOKE's voicer, but he had no interest in me. My first (online) relationship to last more than a month was with an UTAU user in Japan. (a married one mind you). And I got some gifts from a Japanese user.
I've only met one utau user in person, and I guess we were friends of sorts

but UTAU pushed me to learn Japanese, and now I live with a guy named Shinji because yep. Japanese.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
EheheheyeahImetmyboyfriendthroughUTAUaboutayear&ahalfago&hedoesn'tUTAUanymorebutyeah.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
*tries to high five stormy*
*hand is just in the air*
*awkwardly puts hand back down*

Hika421

Teto's Territory
I'm /with/ my best UTAU-friend of 3 years, Smeen. ///
And I have a group of long-lasting besties too.

Alex

Teto's Territory
I met my ex on Vocaloidotaku, which I only joined because I wanted UTAU help, so maybe that counts? We broke up over a year ago but I guess that's worth mentioning. o: he never used the program though haha

I also met one of my best friends through UTAU!! We were in a group of users trying to do an UTAU project, and I really liked Jasminetea (her utauloid) so we started talking a lot? and we're still bros. She stopped being into utau eventually but I'm happy we met ouo