Utau Reclist Writer REcMI

MI:ELEN

Momo's Minion
Good day everyone! My Name is MI:ELEN and after working with Multilingual Utau's i wanted to share one of my project with the community.
As you all know, writing a reclist can be painful, that's why i made a little programm which can help you a lot!
It's easy to use and will be updatet if someone need something.

The Reclist writer is named RecMI (Record my inspirtation), you can use it on this site:

http://utaunity.tdbn.net/writer.php

please contact me if you have bugs or the site don't work, the server is sometime a little buggy:
Uta-unity@outlook.de

An English version will be out soon!

Tutorial:

1. choose your consonant, click on the checkbox above and you choosed the consonant, you can change it now if you want another transcription.
2. choose your vocal - see above -
3. if you want to add consonant cluster, use the filler boxes
4. choose your reclist type, you can choose between CV,CVVC,CV-CVVC,C-CVVC and VCV(still in work!!!)
4.5 if you want to have dipthongs (ai,ae,ao) then click on the checkbox "with VV"
5. click then on the red button "weiter"
6. you will see a pop-up window, ignore it if you cant speak german, click ok.
7. Great! now you saved a lot of time writing all by yourself the reclist!!!!!!

Our Homepage is still in work, don't expect too much. I have an 8-11 hour long working day and work on this project in my free time. I hope you enjoy this. The programm ReCmi is full written with PHP.

We are Utaunity

Reactions: LunarConstruct

MI:ELEN

Momo's Minion
I made already a x-sampa version, but you can change everything, that's why i decided to use IPA.

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Ecchi
As MI:ELEN described in the short tutorial, you can change the transcription of each box once you've put a checkmark on it. Also, f you for example need nasal vowels, you can put a checkmark on the empty boxes and fill them in with your transcription of choice.
The preset IPA transcription looks more orderly than X-Sampa - at least in my opinion - and is also easy to check on Wikipedia or any other site that features the IPA tables and recordings. Then you can still enter X-Sampa or a transcription based on the orthography of your desired language.

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Miau
Ich hab leider auch seit Monaten nichts mehr von MI:ELEN gehört :/ Die Idee ist wirklich super und die Umsetzung war auch schon gut, aber ich kann dir nicht sagen, ob die Seite je wieder verfügbar sein wird.

======

Sadly, the website of the Reclist Writer is currently unavailable. As I haven't heard anything from MI:ELEN in the past few months, I cannot say if the site will ever be available again. I'm sorry.