【UTAU】 Piano x Forte x Scandal (Español) 【Decibel Takada】

Discussion in 'Song Covers' started by dCatharsis, Oct 8, 2012.

1. dCatharsis

dCatharsis Guest

3. MillyAqualine

MillyAqualine Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Gaaaah, i Me encanta mucho eso ! ;A;

Esta versión con Decibel Takada suona increíblemente preciosa ♥ Y esta letra es genial ~

i Buen trabajo !

(Sorry for the random Spanish with a sh*tload of mistakes but jeez, I seriously enjoyed it and I let my happiness take the control ;u; Plus you used this UTAU pretty well -the voice fits to it- and I effin' love this version.... Honestly, I do it ♥ )

4. Ant

Ant Momo's Minion Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Awesome. :D is Spanish UTAU similar to English?

5. dCatharsis

dCatharsis Guest

Don't worry, your Spanish is perfect! (you only wrote "suena" wrong, but I understood everything!  :wink: )
    Thank you very much >u<

Thank you :D
    Hmmm...not really, TBH. Spanish is more similar to Japanese when it comes to pronunciation.
    For example, if you have a Japanese VB, you can record the Spanish J's, the L's, the Ñ's and the trilled R's and ta-dah! You have a Spanish-capable VB. (You can record VV phonemes like "ai", "oi", etc. and CCV phonemes like "bla", "bru", "cla", etc. for making it more complete and easier to use :D)

6. SakuraneSaori

SakuraneSaori Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I Love the cover, the style of the song is great and voice is very good, the voice reminded me of meiko's voice.

P.D: yo también hablo español~

7. dCatharsis

dCatharsis Guest

I agree...I always remember Meiko when I listen to Decibel, haha  :uhuhu:
    Muchas gracias! (I see that you're from Argentina...we're neighbors then, I'm from Chile xD)

8. na4a4a

na4a4a Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    wouldn't a japanese voicebank work as a spanish bank just by switching sounds?

idk like:

j=h
    L=r with consonant velocity and stp
    Ñ=ny_ (with velocity)
    R=multiple r sounds played together?

9. SpanishPandaHero

SpanishPandaHero Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Este cover me suena de haberlo visto en You Tube...Incluso creo que comenté en él xDD
    Pero bueno, buen cover owo

Not exactly...The "R" in spanish have two differents sounds...The strong "R" (RR) and the soft "R" (R).
    The soft R is like the japanese "R" or more like a spanish "L" sound, but the strong "R" no...For example, in the word "Carro" with a japanese VB the pronunciation will be "Caro"
    "Caro" and "Carro" have a different meanings! xD
    So, In the case of the japanese R, only could use in the soft "R" and "L" spanish, but if you put multiples japaneses "R" together, according to the pronunciation of the phoneme, you might get a "R" strong or "L" xD

In the case of the H, the sound is something similar, so It could be used, but it have some accent. Cause the Spanish "j" is less expired.
    I don't know if I explained xD

In conclusion...With a Japanese Voicebank the Utau can sing in spanish but with accent xD
    For example, I remember a song in spanish that Tei Sukone pronounced some soft "R" with "L" Sound (Like "Controlaré", she said "Contlolaré".)

BTW, The Spanish (From Spain) sound of the "C" and "Z" isn't in a japanese Voicebank, so the pronunciation in a Spanish song with UTAU usually is with the "C" and "Z" latin-american sound ("S" Sound)

That's all xDD

10. Ant

Ant Momo's Minion Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Plus you'd need CVs.

11. dCatharsis

dCatharsis Guest

Not exactly...The "R" in spanish have two differents sounds...The strong "R" (RR) and the soft "R" (R).
    The soft R is like the japanese "R" or more like a spanish "L" sound, but the strong "R" no...For example, in the word "Carro" with a japanese VB the pronunciation will be "Caro"
    "Caro" and "Carro" have a different meanings! xD
    So, In the case of the japanese R, only could use in the soft "R" and "L" spanish, but if you put multiples japaneses "R" together, according to the pronunciation of the phoneme, you might get a "R" strong or "L" xD

In the case of the H, the sound is something similar, so It could be used, but it have some accent. Cause the Spanish "j" is less expired.
    I don't know if I explained xD

In conclusion...With a Japanese Voicebank the Utau can sing in spanish but with accent xD
    For example, I remember a song in spanish that Tei Sukone pronounced some soft "R" with "L" Sound (Like "Controlaré", she said "Contlolaré".)

BTW, The Spanish (From Spain) sound of the "C" and "Z" isn't in a japanese Voicebank, so the pronunciation in a Spanish song with UTAU usually is with the "C" and "Z" latin-american sound ("S" Sound)

That's all xDD

[/quote]

^^^^^^ absolutely true, I couldn't explain it better...
    And yeah, Peninsular Spanish is more complex than Latin-American Spanish when it comes to phonetics. c:
    Ah, and using NY- for Ñ sounds kinda weird sometimes xD specially when the I is too long...
    I mean, you can get Spanish with a Japanese voicebank but it'll sound heavily accented. And it becomes more complicated to do a song in Spanish when you don't have VV recordings like IA, IE, EA, etc...and sometimes you might need CCV recordings too, and crossfade doesn't always work...

12. na4a4a

na4a4a Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I see...thank you for explaining...

I really have no clue on how to pronounce either language...so...yea...i screwed (lol)

I don't record the _Y- sounds slow, I actually pronounce them as fast as I can without making it sound unnatural...