Utau only plays newly inserted notes; silent on UST's

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Recently installed UTAU after being away for many years. My locale is set to Japanese.

Basically, if I manually insert any note and then play, UTAU renders and plays the notes. But if I select a note from a UST, it renders and then remains silent, but the bar moves as if playing. I have confirmed this occurs with multiple UTAU VB's and fitted the UST to each one when trying.

Any ideas how to get UTAU to play?

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Maybe it' the resample? Open the ust file and see if you have the resample that the ust was rendered. If nlt, change to other that you have or to the utau's resample.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Maybe it' the resample? Open the ust file and see if you have the resample that the ust was rendered. If nlt, change to other that you have or to the utau's resample.

You mean in the UST cache? I see multiple files with the syllable/letter names, but they're all 0 seconds and silent

Have you checked your rendering settings?

Which settings are you talking about?

Edit: It seems to only be one particular UST that's doing this. There's a WAVEFILE UST in CV hiragana, and then a Meltdown UST also in CV hiragana, but only the Meltdown one plays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm telling about this:

n3DAQD0.png

(A friend take the photo for me, thx Key xD)

If the resample name is red so that means you don't have the resample so you have to change it. But, if isn't it I think that what about Sheanna was saying is that (I will show you other prints that he take for me, check iif your configurations are the same):

fBORO0Q.png

XLEIwf2.png

Wog12Ku.png

Ap8VXtr.png

Check them ans tell us the result ^^

Reactions: Sheanna122