UTAU not singing

2koeoe02

Momo's Minion
I'm not new to UTAU by any means (been using it since 2015-16 and made a lot of friends on here but my brother went on my account and got me IP banned lol, but I stopped using it about a year ago) but I cant remember how to fix this problem lmao

I decided to make a CV vb to get back into making vbs and I'm loading my vb into UTAU after using OREMO and generating a oto.ini, I added the readme.txt and character.txt along with the icon (100x100 bmp) but when I open it, it says "Unexpected error; invalid picture" and none of the sounds will play (im typing them in properly, they're just romaji)

Any suggestions? Pretty sure I've fixed this before but I'm so clueless now D:

Thank uuu

EDIT:
k4QRZCY

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Try temporarily removing the readme/character files to see if it'll function with audio only.

2koeoe02

Momo's Minion
Try temporarily removing the readme/character files to see if it'll function with audio only.
nope :sad: I fixed the image by putting it into paint and exporting it again and still no sound. I thought maybe it was the oto generated by oremo (was gonna fix it up anyways but just wanted to make sure it worked) maybe cutting off all the audio, but i cleared the oto for "a" and still nothing
[doublepost=1607148661][/doublepost]
LOL I forgot about subfolders being an issue. I moved all the sounds out back into the main folder. works now, thanks for your help though!