【UTAU NEWCOMER】+Reverse 【ZK09】

D

dino142

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/dino142/reverse-zk09[/soundcloud]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
+Reverse  by  ZK09

★ Music & Lyric by niki
★ Original vocals by Vocaloid Lily
★ Vocals by UTAU ZK09
★  UST made by me

Yeah! I *finally* decided to post a songs from my UTAU, ZK09. He is in CV-VC. He's far from being perfect, but I just keep trying to improve his voicebank (And any suggestion is welcome ;] ). His name is still a codename, because I couldn't find any REAL name. I hope you'll like it x3

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
It does sound pretty interesting! He has a nice deep voice, if you ask me.
As for some critique, I think you could try improving on his clarity. The voice DOES sound good, but it could get clearer, so it sounds even better.

All in all, it is a good UTAU ^^

D

dino142

FastSpeedy link said:
As for some critique, I think you could try improving on his clarity. The voice DOES sound good, but it could get clearer, so it sounds even better.

When you say clearer, do you mean the pronunciation or the mixing?

And thanks ^^.

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
dino142 link said:
[quote author=FastSpeedy link=topic=3030.msg22121#msg22121 date=1344600446]

When you say clearer, do you mean the pronunciation or the mixing?

And thanks ^^.
[/quote]

The recording and mixing, actually. The pronunciation is good, but it sounds slightly muffled and a bit "noisy". Since I don't know if it's a recording or mixing thing in this case, I will say both ^^

D

dino142

Well, I have a cheap microphone, so to compensate, I use EQs and a Compressor. But there's still noise obviously x3

[EDIT] I've change some EQs, does it sound better like this?

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/dino142/reverse-zk09[/soundcloud]