UTAU Miyani Chiaki- Liar Dance

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Hope you guys like it ;v; Tell me what you guys think!

I think the vocals are too loud though rip

Cupcake

Talk-A-Lot
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I actually think the instrumental is too loud lol (or the vocals aren't loud enough?)
And the vocals are a bit late (At 1:37 its off beat too)

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I actually think the instrumental is too loud lol (or the vocals aren't loud enough?)
Oh really? lol oki xD and yeah most likely I suck at timing ;;; this was the closest I got it xC
[doublepost=1492697964][/doublepost]
And just a question, did you dislike the video? (I'm just curious, I wont be upset if you were the one lol its just I think I have some troll constantly disliking my videos everytime I post something. If its you that's fine, but idk.)

Cupcake

Talk-A-Lot
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh really? lol oki xD and yeah most likely I suck at timing ;;; this was the closest I got it xC
[doublepost=1492697964][/doublepost]
And just a question, did you dislike the video? (I'm just curious, I wont be upset if you were the one lol its just I think I have some troll constantly disliking my videos everytime I post something. If its you that's fine, but idk.)
Nah, its somebody else.
Ohh and if you wanna time it right then get the original and time your UTAU with the original.

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Nah, its somebody else.
Ohh and if you wanna time it right then get the original and time your UTAU with the original.
Hm then yeah I probably have a troll lol

and that's what I did ;;; its still hard for me to do it, I've gotten a bit better but it's still hard for me. Oh well with practice hopefully I get it right sometime xD
Thanks for your input though!

Reactions: Cupcake