UTAU Magical Girl RPG Game

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I know I've talked about making an UTAU RPG game before, but I have the burning desire to make a Magical Girl themed UTAU game. I kinda would like it to be like how Madoka Magica felt and I think it would even be cool if it was like a Madoka Magica AU featuring people's UTAU's. But that is subject to change.

I'm wondering if this sounds interesting to anyone else and if so, I am looking for UTAU to be in the game.
Character Sheet:
Name:
Casual outfit:
Magical Girl outfit:
Weapon:
Special ability: (ex: Your UTAU heal faster than normal, or they have a little bit more attack power than most. Optional.) EDIT: The special ability has to be a "side bonus/ side effect from the wish if it isn't a simple stat boost.
Personality: (If it is alright with you guys, I will ask question when writing characters, so I don't get them wrong. ex: How would she react to this?)

If the game does end up being a Madoka Magica AU:
What was your wish for becoming a magical girl?
What would your UTAU's soul gem look like?

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
I'm interested~, this sounds like a really cool idea to me. o 3o //I would be interested in that character sheet if you make one. :sing:

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
This sounds really cool ;;

Will the game have both male and female characters, or just follow the magical girl idea?

make the vippers witches

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Lightzaver said:

Will the game have both male and female characters, or just follow the magical girl idea?

make the vippers witches

I was thinking of focusing on the girl idea. I'm not sure how to tie in male characters.

Though I do like the idea of making the vippers witches. Which vippers/ how many would I add?

tetodash said:
oh that sound cool would it be a rpg maker game?
I plan for it to be an rpg game.

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wow this is really interesting! I would like to join my utau to this? >w< ♥
But really I will download this game, when it is ready ouo

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For those who want to have there UTAU in the game here is character sheet:

Name:
Casual outfit:
Magical Girl outfit:
Weapon:
Special ability: (ex: Your UTAU heal faster than normal, or they have a little bit more attack power than most. Optional.) EDIT: The special ability has to be a "side bonus/ side effect from the wish if it isn't a simple stat boost.
Personality: (If it is alright with you guys, I will ask question when writing characters, so I don't get them wrong. ex: How would she react to this?)

If the game does end up being a Madoka Magica AU:
What was your wish for becoming a magical girl?
What would your UTAU's soul gem look like?
Will add to the first post later.

Zarsla said:
Can I join? I like to use my WIP UTAUs. Can I?
If you can fill out the character sheet right now then sure. I don't need voices unless I decide to add voice samples like in the game Mad Father. Which I don't plan to do.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress said:
i'll def apply, but it may take some time XD
I figured it'd take some time for people to do their magical girl designs if they don't have one. (Unlike me, who is lazy and am going to just use my UTAU's new design since it looks like somewhat magical girl-y.)

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I will apply to but is it ok if i do the drawings in paint because its all i have

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
HiddenVenia said:
Lightzaver said:

make the vippers witches

I was thinking of focusing on the girl idea. I'm not sure how to tie in male characters.

Though I do like the idea of making the vippers witches. Which vippers/ how many would I add?

tetodash said:
oh that sound cool would it be a rpg maker game?
I plan for it to be an rpg game.

VIPPERS: Teto, Ritsu, Ruko, Tei? ( Maybe add all of them if you run out of witches lol )

I personally have no idea how to implement male characters, lol. I'd imagine that they'd just work as background characters, involved in the story but not as actual magical people;