UTAU Group!

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have to get my tablet out of storage. I thought my room was going to get painted and that didn't happen so.....-flies into garage to get tablet and starts drawing again-

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hey, SnowSongstress, you're using Hekine Chinji, right? Give me a DL link for them so that I can use our group's UTAUs. I already have Saki.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
;o; Good idea! Cause my brain is all confuzzled and doesn't know how to design lol

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
well i think it should involve some kind of earthy element in the name, since it was the design basis ;w; any ideas?

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I just had an ideaaaaaaaaaaa~!
Could we do like...seasons or something. Earthy seasons.
Like...Lulu looks like she could be Spring~
Hekine could be Fall/Autumn with the colors of her design (if you're still using that design)
I'd love if Saki could be Winter.
and Sakura could be Summer!

And we could call them the Seasonaloids or something. xD
Just an idea though, feel free to scrap it. ;o;

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
i was thinking about that, yay! I didn't want anyone to argue over seasons, but this way i hope it works out 8D
I actually saw Lulu as the Summer girl in hers, lol x3

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
xD Lulu came off spring-y to me because everything in spring is green and pretty ;o;

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I think Lulu would work fine for any of the two, really, but I think I'm going to add like a jacket of some sort to her design and give her an undershirt because the outfit is a little revealing :D

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok then~ You and cookie can duke it out for whatever season you want. xD I'm working on my design now~
I'm going to have different options...but I think they are turning out too...fashion-y... ;o;

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lemon~ Pffft okie dokie :3
Fawkesy~ I wanna waaatch XD <3 And i felt like mine was a little over the top, no worries ;o; Besides, it not exactly meant to be grass skirt and leaf bra, just kinda color and certain elements based on earthlike features XD