[UTAU Duet] iNSaNiTY [Asune Takara x Guren Nataku]

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
FFFFFFU- I love Glen's voice. >____<
And bravo for the mixing, I wish I could mix properly.

Vraiment, je suis fan. ^^
Faut que nos UTAUS fassent un duet un de ces jours.

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Pianodream link said:
FFFFFFU- I love Glen's voice. >____<
And bravo for the mixing, I wish I could mix properly.

Vraiment, je suis fan. ^^
Faut que nos UTAUS fassent un duet un de ces jours.

"Glen" haha je vois souvent ca en traduction de son nom ca me fait toujours bizarre x)

I will try to work more with the french UTAU community, especially with the Vocaloid.fr forum..<3
Thank you so much btw, and yes, DREW mixes very well ! :DD

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Well the main french UTAUs group Fraloids is kinda mute nowadays... They just didn't give any lifesign since... phheeeew...

So I think the three active French Utaus left are Guren/Glen, Ciel and Tibo.

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Pianodream link said:
Well the main french UTAUs group Fraloids is kinda mute nowadays... They just didn't give any lifesign since... phheeeew...

So I think the three active French Utaus left are Guren/Glen, Ciel and Tibo.

You forget Haru, Upsilon project and Imane Kami, Corisande  and and... so much other one x) lol

Btw, I will try to mix the utau chorus asap.

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Pianodream link said:
I wish I could find all other French UTAUs so I could make them proper Wiki Pages. orz

Hey.. good idea.. we must do the French UTAU page on UTAU wikia !

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Well I did it, I gathered some of the best french UTAUs I could find and some already have a page, so only a few lack the proper pages.

DREWdesu

Teto's Territory
I found this whilst searching for any tweets about my UTAU on twitter... ROFL. Thanks so much for posting it, without this I wouldn't have known that this .net website existed xD.

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
DREWdesu link said:
I found this whilst searching for any tweets about my UTAU on twitter... ROFL. Thanks so much for posting it, without this I wouldn't have known that this .net website existed xD.

You didn't know ? It will completely change your life XDDD welcome~~ and you're welcome ^^