UTAU Cover Contest!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Don't forget to get your entries in, everyone!
I'm still waiting for entries from:
TheSnowSongstress
Purin/PurinPuff
Fawkesy
Cookie
GaySalt

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Good job getting in your entries, guys! I still need entries from, Purin/PurinPuff, Fawkesy, and GaySalt

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Entries due in two days! Waiting for entries from GaySalt and Purin/PurinPuff!!!!!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay two people didn't turn in anything, but guys, I will still use your UTAU if it didn't get used! Don't worry! Just give me a couple of days!

For those who turned in something, please listen to all of the covers and send me a message in my inbox about which one you pick. Name the mixer AND the UTAU used, please! Do not vote for your own! Others who were not a part of this, please vote as well! Thank you!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay guys the winner of the contest is..... Cookie! Congratulations! Please send a message into my inbox saying what you want for your prize! (art) Okay guys, go ahead and start sending in applications for Round 2!

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to enter this time if you mind? ouo

Mixer Nickname: Shadow
UTAU Name: Hiro Shishiza
VB DL: Its in my signature. :smile:
Preferred flags/sampler: V80B0S10A30// bkh01

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I would post the votes but since only five people voted, I don't want anyone getting their feelings hurt if they didn't get a single vote. ^^ Sorry....

I will say that, however, Saki got two of the five votes, so.... Alright I'm adding you guys in right now. :D

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
So then they were fairly spread out, I guess. I'm willing to bet mine didn't get a vote, I was having so many problems trying to make it and I was just like, screw it, this is good enough. =w=)=b

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Does it matter if I post one of my UTAU's Append ? The Act 1 sounds creepy, and I don't have time to record it. >___o

P

PurinPuff

Sorry, I forgot about this cover contest! D:
Listen, I know I've been kinda "blacklisted" (ouch) for not turning anything in, but if I may, can I submit a cover anyways? I don't want to enter any other rounds, but I do want to finish this cover.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
Sorry, I forgot about this cover contest! D:
Listen, I know I've been kinda \"blacklisted\" (ouch) for not turning anything in, but if I may, can I submit a cover anyways? I don't want to enter any other rounds, but I do want to finish this cover.
Yeah, you can still turn in a cover. Even if you don't want to participate in the next rounds, I'll still take you off of the black list just in case for the future. ^^