UTAU Cover Archive [2012-2015]

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
So, like I said in my recent status, I was able to recover a BUNCH of old files off of a dead laptop over the weekend, including almost every UTAU cover I made from 2012 through 2014.

I used to be in the habit of deleting all of my old content off of the internet every few years, mostly out of insecurity and embarrassment for my past self... Because of that, though, when my laptop corrupted, I thought I'd lost all of my old work forever. Luckily, I was finally able to access that harddrive, and everything that hadn't been manually deleted at some point was in tact!

Then, after sorting through everything, I decided to upload almost all of it to a SoundCloud playlist:

I left out incomplete covers, a few repeats, and covers made with banks I'd made with friends/family's voices, so I also have a lot of experiments and WIPs that never saw the light of day, but I probably won't upload them anywhere; I'm just happy to have them.

I'm missing a few things from 2012, almost everything from 2014, and some things from 2015 due to manual deletion though... Honestly I'm glad 2015 me didn't have access to this harddrive, otherwise all this stuff would probably be gone, too :sad:

It's been a fun nostalgia trip listening to all of it, especially the stuff I forgot about entirely. Don't delete your old work, kids; even if you hit the stage where you're like "oh god this is so bad, I'm so much better now", that's just part of the growing process! Be nice to your younger self, they were doing their best just like you are now, and one day you'll be able to look back and see just how far you've come. :wink:

Maybe I'll make some sort of retrospective video or something. Anyways this post is super long, enjoy my bad mixing, choppy otos, and pre-T voice!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru