UTAU Collaboration Project - VocaDream

Angel

Momo's Minion
UTAU COLLABORATION PROJECT - Project VocaDream

Hello UTAForumers,

We have been doing choruses which show our UTAUs voices together, and that is really good, but I feel we have many different talents within this community which can be used for something else. We can show how these talents can make an high quality UTAU, an UTAU that we made.

And this is the project, we will make a collaboration UTAU. It will take some hard work, but with enough people we can share the work around and make it lighter for all of us!

They will also be a private group on UO, so if you are on UO, send a request, and I'll get to it as soon as possible, so please wait patiently.

Below are some FAQ, that may inform you some answers for question you may ask.

FAQ

What is the UTAUs name?

The UTAUs name is Hirogaru Kaon, which means the flower sound that spreads. I did not want to waste time discussing names, and did research to avoid that. It is a female as well, but voice is key to an UTAU.

What is the project name?

Sorry at the moment, I have not got a name for this project, but names would be helpful.

Can I voice it? Please?

You will need to fill in an application to do so, which is below.

What's in it for us?

Well, when you do a chorus, the reward is your UTAU being used. So the reward is for your work, to be in an UTAU. And be a part of this project!

I'm not available sometimes due to IRL stuff...

Don't worry! More than one person is assigned to a part of the task.

So, when is this part needed...?

I will inform you the time, but only valid exceptions will you be given more time, if it is 'I was busy playing online games' that isn't an excuse to do your part.

And now, here is the parts you can fill in.

Designers
Artists
Voicers
Composers
Songwriters
Oto-ers
PV Makers
Uploaders (Main and Vice)

Only one voicer! And for each part you will have requirements.

Designers - You review and create designs for the UTAU.
R: Good communication skills, able to use imagination wisely, and has good critique skills.
Keep in contact with ARTISTS.

Artists - You draw art of the UTAU, and cover art.
R: Able to work with either SAI or Photoshop or another drawing program, minus Paint. Able to create good, clean art.
Keep in contact with DESIGNERS.

Voicers - You voice the UTAU.
R: You will need to have a good high-quality mic, good pronunciation of Japanese and English, and record VCV and CV VC.
Keep in contact with OTO-ERS.

Composers - You produce original songs for the UTAU.
R: You will need to be able to make songs, has some knowledge of music, and work with some kind of music program.
Keep in contact with SONGWRITERS.

Songwriters - You write songs.
R: To use imagination, write in different topics, and for Japanese, give valid translations, or use help to get a well translated Japanese song.
Keep in contact with COMPOSERS.

Oto-ers - You oto the bank.
R: To have good knowledge of oto-ing VCV, and good to fair knowledge of the ever increasing knowledge of CV VC English.
Keep in contact with VOICERS.

PV Makers - To create vidoes including the UTAU, for mainly songs and covers, and previews.
R: To use a editing program, and have good knowledge with it.
Keep in contact with UPLOADERS.

Uploaders - To upload the videos on the official NND and YT channel.
R: None, really just the knowlegde of uploading the vidoes.
Keep in contact with PV MAKERS.

Other jobs that I haven't listed.

Modeller - Only needed until final design has been made.
Mixers - To have knowledge of mixing songs professionally.

If you wish to be a part of it, but want a lesser part, please request! With the part you want to do!

Please~ We need Artists, Componsers and Oto-ers.

Applacation - To apply for a part, please copy pasta the form and reply, with a sample of work.

Name: (Something to know you by)
Part: (The part you are asking for)
Sample: (Sample of your work)
UO Name: (If you are on UO)

People who have signed up.

Fawksey - Voicer
Rei-chan - Designer
Saki - Designer

Work:

(This is the work for the parts!)

Designers:

None yet
Others:

This is for people who do not know what to do.. in the making of Kaon.

Discuss personality and age, and likes dislikes! These are important and good for an UTAU!

Voicer:

None yet.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: UTAU Collaboration Project - (Project Name Here)

Name: Fawkesy
Part: Voicer
Sample: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD610F95E8AE1EB8E ,videos of my utau. I can do different voices and stuff. I can do VCV, and I can attempt to do CV VC, but I'd need to practice and make sure I'm doing it right. xD
UO Name: Fawkesy

/side note
I own a Blue Yeti, so it'll be nice sounding o 3o

Angel

Momo's Minion
Re: UTAU Collaboration Project - (Project Name Here)

Thank you guys for signing up!
Soon there will be a UO group!

Angel

Momo's Minion
UPDATE: The UO Group is up!
http://utauonline.net/groups/projec...n if it's a small part! We need all the help~