【UTAU Chorus】A Singer's Song【11 UTAU】

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko

So here's that New Year's Eve cover I do every... well, New Year's Eve. No true theme this time because I'm a fool. I only thought of one after tuning all the main singers :')

Credits:
Original - Hoehoe-P feat. Hatsune Miku - sm13119619
UST - AnMeiChan
Tuning/mixing/etc. - me
Illustration - mztm (from the original PV)

Samaki Fujine - KeraKera
Konagi Kayaka - Komugiko
Yui Yuuka - Deco
Reika Sanshoku - Haru.jpg
Reicheru Nintone - @Rei-Chan
Imonai - Divine Operaloids
Arianwen Lloyd - Astrialogical
Yaemi Keisuke/Seihee - @Pazuru
Kazene Rya - Hikari08
Amai Kazuhiko - @N.Zo
Matsudappoiyo - Matsuda Toki

In 2017, my theme was countries. In 2018, it was global regions. This time, I should have used one UTAU for each year of the decade, but I thought of it way too late. Instead, I’ll explain the reasons for each UTAU below! The song itself was chosen for its message and release year: 2010.

UTAU has changed a lot, and so has the community! In the 2020s, I hope we can continue to reach our goals and help each other out. I’ve said it before, but I think the way UTAU connects us is really cool, despite the drama that comes from it at times. Hope you have a happy new year!

Samaki - she has an idol concept! Her lines mention a “master,” which is close enough to a manager IMO
Konagi - no official personality, but she seems calm to me, like her lines
Yui - her personality is happy-go-lucky, like most of her lines
Reika - she and Ayaka have a color bucket motif, so I gave her the line about painting
Reicheru - the line about being anything/going anywhere reminded me of a video game
Imonai - her backstory made me think of “wanting to go back”
Arianwen - has a lot of hardships but smiles through them. It kind of fits her lines?
Yaemi/Seihee - her lines mention morning/day (her motif as Yaemi, kind of)
Rya - I just wanted to use her lol- but since 7 of the others are from the later half of the 2010s, she helps balance it out!
Kazuhiko - he’s the “sweet harmonious prince!”
Matsudappoiyo - he was discontinued/came back in the same decade, so adding him just felt right

Line distribution: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1canZH1VU-uWkRZucZTe9xwyJxzpmKHP2UBQCEPi5j6E/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Pazuru and Aeroza