UTAU Box Art/ DVD Disk Cover Art Commissions

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Heyy all! I've opened up commissions on my deviant art!! If you want any Box Art created for your UTAU or DVD Disc Cover art created- you can now commission me to do it! All you have to supply is a link to your UTAU and your UTAU's art!! (If you are commissioning a UTAU you don't own, you must have the owner of that UTAU give me written consent ^_^)

Example of the DVD Box Art (I can do Regular and Skinny DVD covers) [Skinny DVD Box Arts cost $4 or 400 Deviant Art Points and Regular DVD Box Art cost $5 or 500 Deviant Art Points) -
0LetXpL.png

Example of DVD Disc Covers [These cost $2 or 200 Deviant Art Points]-
vpXhHFP.png

*PLEASE NOTE- THIS IS NOT A COMMISSION FOR YOUR UTAU TO GET DRAWN (trust me- you don't want me to draw XD) NOR IS THIS A COMMISSION TO GET A PHYSICAL COPY- YOU WILL ONLY GET THE IMAGE FILE OF THE COMMISSION YOU CHOSE FOR YOU TO PRINT OUT AND DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH IT*

Here's a link to my Deviant Art - http://magi4ever.deviantart.com/

I hope I'll be able to work with your UTAU soon ^_^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Just to clarify, are you actually making physical discs and boxes, or only arranging artwork? You should let your potential customers know what they're getting.

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Just to clarify, are you actually making physical discs and boxes, or only arranging artwork? You should let your potential customers know what they're getting.
*PLEASE NOTE- THIS IS NOT A COMMISSION FOR YOUR UTAU TO GET DRAWN (trust me- you don't want me to draw XD) NOR IS THIS A COMMISSION TO GET A PHYSICAL COPY- YOU WILL ONLY GET THE IMAGE FILE OF THE COMMISSION YOU CHOSE FOR YOU TO PRINT OUT AND DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH IT* - I said right there it is not a physical copy or drawing its just a file you will get