Open Offering UTAU ADOPATABLE! [PUBLIC DOMAIN BUT YOU OWN HER KOREAN CHARACTER]

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
this post makes sense in korean i swear. i am a crossdressing transguy offfering up my oc for the uta forum to adopt basically? im studying korean and speaking it at home (IN AMERICA) so if im spekaing broken its cus im literally forgetting english Lol! xD um but yeah thats the project what im bascially proposing here is for you to make an utauloid off of my oc, and if you do ill include it in virtual idol and feel free to redesign it. the link is for her adoptable on deviant art. in korea the character is like um...the character belongs to you but your own version ofi t. like imaigne a miku miku custom outfit just for your version of the oc. thats the adopt but miku is still ya know owned by crypton. this is a korean oc adopt thing. i want an utauloid off of this character and if you choose to "adopt" her ill put your utau in teh game that that podcast is ahbout! PLEASAE BE GOOD OT ME -dioinysus yuki
[doublepost=1581701748][/doublepost]also instead of being owned by crpyon the oc is public domain!