UST. won't work, i've tried every UTAU I have right now...

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
The UTAU project looks like this:
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii484/katythrob/UTAU%20MMD/1.png

The UTAUloid I used was Kagene Himeka, he version 4 Voice Bank, if that really matters.

And just so you know, I am a begginer at UTAU (I love it, though <3)...

Reactions: Piia

Rokurin

Momo's Minion
uhm looks like you didn't change your Locale to Japanese, or at least using AppLocale. Try doing that and then opening UTAU again.  If it's still the same then re-install it.

To change your locale go to Control Panel> Date, Time, Language and Regional Options >Regional and Language Options

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
How do I use Japanese Locale? If it means I have to change the language on my computer, I can't. I share with my sister... Sadly...

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Okay, so I did that, got rid of the res.zip file, Re-installed UTAU, It's now in Japanese. I got up a few UTAUloids with the .ust and.. No sound... This is driving me crazy o-o

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Uhh hmm, let's be rudimentary! Is the wavtool and resampler in the right place? Do you have the right ones selected and nothing shown in red? (though UTAU shouldn't let you go on anyway....) ovo;;; Did you also check if they have the aliases?

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Oh! I see the problem! I feel so stupid... I had the English alias on.... *mutters triple baka to self*
Thank you X3