Updating Chatbox Soon

As convenient as Chatango has been, the other mods and I have had some problems monitoring it since it uses separate accounts from the forum. Hentai and I are going to test a forum plugin shoutbox/chatbox that's fully integrated with MyBB. The change won't be immediate, as Hentai's over at Comic-Con, but once he returns he's agreed to install it.

After testing the chatbox and making sure it works ok, I'll likely be closing the chatango room.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ooo I think this might be a good idea owo even though I've grown to love Chatango sobbu

Do you mind me asking which plugin you've decided on, if you have yet?

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
There's one called MyShoutBox apparently. I don't know much about it, but Hentai found it and we both want to give it a shot.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aah yes MyShoutbox. While it definitely gets the job done, I frankly think the design of it is....a bit bleh to say the least orz.

If I may suggest something, I stumbled across this plugin called AJAX Chat a while ago, & while it's an external plugin, it supposedly has smooth MyBB integration & looks (in my opinion) so much nicer than MyShoutbox. It's obviously up to you two but just a suggestion xD