Tsukema Tsukeru [Lulu Onsei VCV]

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay technically this is the second song I released with her VCV but this is the first one I'm making known and put on YouTube..... So yeah ^^"
I'm still learning how to make VCV sound really good and I just kinda slapped this together BUT it came out half-decent.
(Forgetting the fact that no one will probably view this)
Tell me what you think, what I can improve on? She's barely done and there's a lot of room for improvement. So if anyone can answer these for me:

What do you think of the voice?
What do you like about it?
What do you dislike about it?
Would you use it?
How do you think the voice can be improved?

Anyways enough rambling:

【UTAUカバー】 つけまつける [きゃりールルルル VCV]
【UTAUカバー】 つけまつける [きゃりールルルル VCV]

UST by Grandmasterflames159
Yes this is Lulu's VCV
I've been working on it for a long time and I think it's time to release a song utilizing her VCV.
Next video I want to post is one of her appends but I still have to record. I will have her sing Kagaribito. ^^
I hope you like it!

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
What do you think of the voice?: Really nice job  ^^
What do you like about it?: clarity, smoothness, the voice itself XD <3
What do you dislike about it?: some of her "u"s sound different than the others, pronunciation wise, but i don't think it's too noticeable so lol no worries XD
Would you use it?: oh heck yes, is it hiragana encoded or romaji? ; u ;
How do you think the voice can be improved?: endbreaths :'D <3

Naito

Teto's Territory
I really like it! It's got a nice "matureness" to it without being too deep.

Smoothness and clarity. Especially the smoothness!

Her J sounds sound a little odd, but like Songstress said before me- it's not really noticeable.

Would you use it?
Hells to the yes.

I don't hear much that I would personally change as it is. I would say though that if you record her again (a new act, append, or whatever- I'm not saying re-record this bank at all), to watch pronunciation really carefully.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The only problem I see is the slurryness, but that com with VCV, doesn't it? I think she would be suited to soft songs. But yes, I would totally use her. >w<

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
What do you think of the voice?: Really nice job  ^^
What do you like about it?: clarity, smoothness, the voice itself XD <3
What do you dislike about it?: some of her \"u\"s sound different than the others, pronunciation wise, but i don't think it's too noticeable so lol no worries XD
Would you use it?: oh heck yes, is it hiragana encoded or romaji? ; u ;
How do you think the voice can be improved?: endbreaths :'D <3
It's hiragana and romaji encoded xD
I also did include end breaths but I was too lazy to edit the ust itself and add them in. There actually is one end breath in this cover when she says "dakara" after the first verse and then the chorus starts.

Ant link said:
The only problem I see is the slurryness, but that com with VCV, doesn't it? I think she would be suited to soft songs. But yes, I would totally use her. >w<
Yay ^^
Yeah I noticed she has a lot of slurring and I'm trying to find some way to fix that.

Feta link said:
I really like it! It's got a nice \"matureness\" to it without being too deep.

Smoothness and clarity. Especially the smoothness!

Her J sounds sound a little odd, but like Songstress said before me- it's not really noticeable.

Would you use it?
Hells to the yes.

I don't hear much that I would personally change as it is. I would say though that if you record her again (a new act, append, or whatever- I'm not saying re-record this bank at all), to watch pronunciation really carefully.
I always kinda noticed that her "u" sounds (like nu, ju, ku) always kinda came out different sounding.... also I'm still trying to perfect the "r" sounds since I accidentally roll them too much.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments! I will continue to work on her and see if I can get some better results! ^^

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Wait, so the sounds are saved as both ka_ka_ki_ka_ku_ke_ka and the hiragana string (can't type it XD) ?
Or it's aliased with both?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
Wait, so the sounds are saved as both ka_ka_ki_ka_ku_ke_ka and the hiragana string (can't type it XD) ?
Or it's aliased with both?
*facepalm* Sorry I got terms mixed up
It's encoded in hiragana but aliased in hiragana and romaji