Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Update: HQ is being recorded from scratch instead of being an updated version of her act 6 but the concepts will be similar! This also means that HQ is no longer associated with Act 6!

Hello UtaForum! So i've been thinking about this for awhile, and I finally decided that I was going to allow a few random UF users have Trina's HQ voicebank to help with promotion.
A lot of people have told me this would be a good idea to help get her out to more then just my select few subscribers on YouTube and followers on SoundCloud.
So here is what is happening
All you do is comment that you want to enter or sign up or whatever and you'll get a #
For every 10 entries i'll give away another download.
  • 19 entries or less - 1 bank
  • 20 -29 entries- 2 banks
  • 30 - 39 entries- 3 banks
You get the idea
Max # 10 VBs given away at 100 or more entries.

Want to get more #s? Here is a way to increase your chances of winning the raffle!
  • Make a journal on DeviantART promoting this raffle!
  • Tell me what your plans are if you win Trina's HQ bank
  • Submit Fan art (Only 1 image! And must be of her age 18)
All of these will get you 1 extra number :smile:
If you submit an extra point entry at a later time you will get the number you would if you just entered :smile:
Ex.
Your original post you got #5 and you submit for an extra point after 4 other entries, your extra point # will be #10 :smile: (please note that editing your original post does NOT help you get separate numbers!)​

Samples of the bank coming soon, courtesy of Jeremy aka @Acoustic

Please Note: If I have previously had given you something and you had given it away without my permission in the past you will not be allowed to enter this raffle. I am sorry but if you couldn't respect my wishes then, I can't expect you to do the same now.
Update:The winner(s) of the raffle will also be getting Trina's Act 6 as well (It will be linked on the upgrade page that you'll be able to access once you download the voicebank X)

Current Number Of VB Prizes: 2
Entries
  1. @ʕ ⪰ ω ⪯ ʔ
  2. @Tardis
  3. @Tardis
  4. @bio
  5. @ʕ ⪰ ω ⪯ ʔ
  6. @xShadowxXIII
  7. @xShadowxXIII
  8. @Kiamoso きあもそ
  9. @Kiamoso きあもそ
  10. @Kiamoso きあもそ
  11. @***Macne's***
  12. @Pupuomena
  13. @Pupuomena
  14. @Pupuomena
  15. @/(•ㅅ•)\мєℓσвυηιι
  16. @/(•ㅅ•)\мєℓσвυηιι
  17. @/(•ㅅ•)\мєℓσвυηιι
  18. @/(•ㅅ•)\мєℓσвυηιι
  19. @SyntheticReality
  20. @Ezkori
  21. @Ezkori
  22. @jasmin00
  23. @jasmin00
  24. @jasmin00
  25. @stormilove

Don't have an UF but still want to enter? Link your DA page in the of any labeled video or enter by noting my friend Mariah! You'll be added to the raffle! You'll receive a note from my friend Mariah if you won! All names will be added to the list with (DA) next to them so i'll know it's your DA username
Mariah's DA
:smile:

Last edited:

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Oh! As for plans, I plan to try to make her sound human in many songs ^^

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
sign me the **** up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Also my plans with her VB would be some covers to test herabilities with different genres and speeds; probalby release some usts utilizing here bank

Reactions: bio

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I'll join, and my plans for her would probably be to make covers with her, and maybe even an original or two.
  • Make a journal on DeviantART promoting this raffle!
  • Tell me what your plans are if you win Trina's HQ bank
  • Submit Fan art (Only 1 image! And must be of her age 18)
Also, do all of these add up to one point or three?