The Vocal Render Hub

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alrighty UF, your friendly neighborhood IrisFlower here with a special somethin somethin for you guys. There's something like this on VO but I figured we could use one here too~

This thread is going to be the place where you can find someone to render vocals for you whether it be a Vocaloid vocal or another synthesiser like CeVIO. Not all singing robots are free and demos run out + don't offer the whole package sometimes. So, this will be the spot to ask people to render vocals for you!

I don't know every last singing synthesizer out there nor all the vocals to go with them. So I'll add what I do know first?? And add more later as people offer them. Lists will be organized by vocals because I think that'll make it easier for people to find what they're looking for. I'll try to keep voices by the same company together. And to make it easier on me, if there are no renderers available, then the vocal name is not spoilered at all; the vocal group however will still be spoilered regardless to hold the lists.

Available Vocal Renderers
@Agatechlo (Tuning and Fixing available; Japanese editing available)
@HixaiU
@Agatechlo (Japanese editing available)
@HixaiU
@Masuna(Testing/Fixing, Pitch Snap and GWL available/Japanese Editing Available)
@Masuna (Testing/Fixing, Pitch Snap and GWL available)
@notsoul_elli (Tuning and Fixing Available)
@Damien - (Pitch Snap, Testing/Fixing)
@lemobird
@HiddenVenia (Testing/Fixing and Tuning available)
@HixaiU
@Kale (Tuning/Fixing, XSY, and Pitch Snap available)
@HixaiU
@Nanika
@HixaiU
@katli10 - (Fixing Available)
@Masuna - (Testing/Fixing Available)
@HixaiU
@lemobird (Dark and Vivid)
@HiddenVenia
@HixaiU
@partial (ACT2 - Testing/Fixing, and Pitch Snap available)
@lemobird - ACT1
@HiddenVenia (ACT2 - Testing/Fixing and Tuning available)
@HixaiU
@partial (Testing/Fixing, XSY, and Pitch Snap available)
@HiddenVenia
@HixaiU
@partial [+English](Testing/Fixing, EVEC, XSY, GWL, and Pitch Snap available)
@IrisFlower [+English] (Testing/Fixing, EVEC, XSY, GWL and Pitch Snap available)
@HiddenVenia
@HixaiU [+English] (Rin V4x is Unavailable)
@UTAUlikeVOCALOID
@IrisFlower (Testing/Fixing and Pitch Snap available)
@HixaiU
@partial
@IrisFlower (Testing/Fixing, EVEC, XSY, GWL, and Pitch Snap available)
@HiddenVenia
@HixaiU
@IrisFlower (Testing/Fixing, XSY and Pitch Snap available)
@kamonohashi
@HixaiU
@fmccaddy12 (Testing/Fixing and minor tuning available)
@lemobird
@MusicPride
@HixaiU
@Tema
@lemobird
@HixaiU
@lemobird
@MusicPride
Adlez27(@Kiyoteru) - English Tuning Available
@Meta
@MusicPride
@Meta
@MusicPride
@lemobird
@lemobird
@モノクマ (Jun, Lin, and Onn available)
@MusicPride (Jun, Lin, and Onn available)
@Uchuu
@lemobird
@lemobird
@Damien - (Pitch Snap, Testing/Fixing, GWL, English editing available)
@Uchuu
@Meta
@IrisFlower (Pitch Snap available)
@Tema
@bio (Testing, Fixing and Pitch Snap)
@Meta
Adlez27(@Kiyoteru) - (Testing/Fixing, Pitchsnap, and tuning available)
@partial (Testing/Fixing, tuning, and Pitch Snap available)
Macne Petit
Mew
Galaco
Rana
Kokone
@lemobird
YOHIOloid
@Damien - (Pitch Snap, Testing/Fixing, English editing available)
@moonst4r
@Tema
@MusicPride
@수연 <Suyeon> - Click Here for Terms and Conditions before requesting vocals
@CyberneticEden
@Agatechlo
Adlez27(@Kiyoteru) - (Tuning Available for English and Esperanto Only, Pitch Snap Available)
@lemobird
@モノクマ
@partial - (Testing/Fixing, Pitch Snap and GWL available)
@Agatechlo
@MusicPride
@Masuna - (Testing/Fixing, Pitch Snap and GWL available)
@Damien - (Pitch Snap, GWL)
@IrisFlower (Testing/Fixing, Pitch Snap and GWL available)
@partial (Testing/Fixing, Pitch Snap and GWL available)
@Agatechlo
@MusicPride
@partial
@Masuna - (English Only) (Testing/Fixing Available)
@Damien - (Pitch Snap, Testing/Fixing, GWL, English editing available)
Otomachi Una

Yuzuki Yukari

@Uchuu (Testing available)
@bio
ONE
Akasaki Minato
Midorizaki Kasumi
Ginsaki Yamato
Kinzaki Koharu
@bio

This is for commercial and private/discontinued banks that are hard to come by now!! If you need help with a wildly available bank please refer and/or post your questions to the Help and Advice section of the forums.

@Tema - (Perfect Master)
@Pupuomena - (Starter Pack and Perfect Master)
@bio - (Starter Pack and Perfect Master. Engrish available)
@kamonohashi - (no Act 2 or 3)(Testing/Fixing and Tuning Available)
@Tema - (CV and VCV, Retake Edge, Retake Honest, and Retake Quiet)
@Pupuomena - (VCV edge2, retake appends (all VCV), Against, Heart, Normal, Power)(Testing and Fixing available)
@kimchi-tan - (No Act3, retake単独音, or Quiet2)(Testing and Fixing available)
@수연 <Suyeon> - (Everything but Act 3)(Testing and Fixing available)
@bio - (No Quiet 2 or Act 3)
@kamonohashi - (Testing/Fixing and Tuning Available)
@Pupuomena - (normal VCV)(Testing and Fixing Available)
@Tema - (Act 3 and Flower)
@수연 <Suyeon> - (Act 2, Act 3, VCV, Flower)(Testing and Fixing available)
@kimchi-tan - (All VBs except Act 1)
@bio
@Pupuomena - (VCV)(Testing and Fixing available)
@kamonohashi - (All VBs available)(Testing/Fixing and Tuning Available)
@kimchi-tan - (Act2 CV and VCV)
@수연 <Suyeon> - (Testing and Fixing Available)
@bio
@IrisFlower - (Testing and Fixing available)
@수연 <Suyeon> - (Testing and Fixing available)
@Meta
Adlez27(@Kiyoteru)
@Pupuomena (Testing and Fixing available)
@kimchi-tan (Testing and Fixing available)
@IrisFlower (Testing and Fixing available)
Sorane Rana
Sorane Yui
Hipiapone
CO2
Kirine Hwan
Feirune Aido
@Pupuomena (Feathers)(Testing and Fixing available)
@Pupuomena (Acute)(Testing and Fixing available)
@수연 <Suyeon> - (Acute)(Testing and Fixing Available)
@Pupuomena (Madder Append)(Testing and Fixing available)
@kamonohashi (Ultramarine, VCV, White, CV, Peach, and Cherry Blossom)(Testing/Fixing and Tuning Available)
@katli10 - (Flowwand, Stilt, Highwire, AerialLyre Available)
@kimchi-tan - (Flowwand, Stilt, Highwire, AerialLyre)(Tuning/Fixing Available)
@kamonohashi - (Flowwand, Stilt, Highwire, AerialLyre Available)(Testing/Fixing and Tuning Available)
@수연 <Suyeon> - (Flowwand, Stilt, Highwire, AerialLyre Available)(Testing and Fixing Available)

Adlez27(@Kiyoteru) - Chipspeech. Please Click Here for terms and conditions before requesting vocals
@Pupuomena - Please Click Here for terms and conditions before requesting vocals
Adlez27(@Kiyoteru)
@Masuna - (Testing and Fixing Available)

@bio - Yan Xi

@수연 <Suyeon> - Click Here for Terms and Conditions before requesting vocals

For Renderers
Unless you state otherwise it will be automatically assumed by me and requesters that:
  1. You are willing to render all the languages your vocal comes with(so Luka renderers will do Japanese and English) **NOTE** This does NOT apply to bundles like the Kagamine V4x Bundle. This applies to all in one Vocaloids like Luka or Fukase.
  2. You are NOT willing to do EVEC
  3. For V4 and V4X; you are NOT willing to use growl, cross synth, or pitch snap mode(if they aren't already in place that is)
  4. And overall you are NOT willing to test or tune and are just going to plug and play.
  5. If a requester doesn't know how or is unable to convert necessary files and you know how to do it and/or are fully capable of doing it yourself, either convert the files on your own or teach the requester how to please without fussing.
  6. Also, just cause there's already one person under a vocal doesn't mean you can no longer sign up for that vocal. the more the merrier(e.g. Yes, I'll render Luka vocals but that doesn't mean you can't too!! Go ahead and sign up for her!).

For Requesters:
  1. You can either ask vaguely here on the thread like on the UST/VSQ request thread or contact someone on the list personally via private message.
  2. If you want a vocal and there is only one renderer for said vocal? Be patient! They can only do so much on their own. Be patient in general since we all have lives to live but give people on their own special amounts of it.
  3. Credit your renderer!! It's only fair. Especially if they're nice enough to tune and go the extra mile for you.
  4. Send renderers the appropriate files if you can. If you don't know how then please ask. And remember when exporting a UST as a VSQ from UTAU the pitchbends don't hold!! You might have to come up with something else(like note-bending).
  5. Be clear with what you want from a renderer, make sure nothing gets lost between messages but most of all
  6. Remember you're both human! Mistakes will be made and when it happens be nice to each other and just work together! Think of it as a mini collab.

Need to contact IrisFlower but also need a fast response?
I am not as active on these forums as I used to be these days. But I am still fully active in the community and still care about this thread. So if you need me for anything with this thread and I'm taking my sweet time getting to you, feel free to start throwing rocks at my other accounts until I answer.

Twitter: @IrisLaFloral
Tumblr: iris-la-floral.tumblr.com[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
VOCALOID
- v flower
- AVANNA
- IA/IA ROCKS
CeVIO
- Sato Sasara (Song and Talk)
- Kizaki Airi
- ONE (Song and Talk until May 31st)

For VOCALOID I will only P&P, but for CeVIO I will check the tuning a little.

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can render SeeU, Macne Nana, IA Rocks, CUL, v flower, Lily V3, Meiko V3, Anon and Kanon, OLIVER, Rana, Gachapoid, Galaco, Miku V3 and MAIKA (I have a few issues with Maika, SeeU and Galaco though).

Yeah, I have a lot of VOCALOIDS, I need to update my signature lol.

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can render SeeU, Macne Nana, IA Rocks, CUL, v flower, Lily V3, Meiko V3, Anon and Kanon, OLIVER, Rana, Gachapoid, Galaco, Miku V3 and MAIKA (I have a few issues with Maika, SeeU and Galaco though).

Yeah, I have a lot of VOCALOIDS, I need to update my signature lol.

Just so we're clear and because I know they can come separately, you have Macne Nana English and Japanese? Or just one language? And what are your issues with Maika, SeeU, and Galaco exactly? ouo

Oh and is your Rana permanent? Or is there a deadline? Sorry I just want to make sure everything is squared away so there are no misunderstandings I don't want to put you down for something you might not have exactly! ^^ I'll put you down for the others though~ And don't feel bad about how many you have haha xD It's all good~

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Just so we're clear and because I know they can come separately, you have Macne Nana English and Japanese? Or just one language? And what are your issues with Maika, SeeU, and Galaco exactly? ouo

Oh and is your Rana permanent? Or is there a deadline? Sorry I just want to make sure everything is squared away so there are no misunderstandings I don't want to put you down for something you might not have exactly! ^^ I'll put you down for the others though~ And don't feel bad about how many you have haha xD It's all good~
Maika doesn't play most notes with japanese to spanish phonomes/english to spanish phonomes. Galaco I just hardly use because she glitches out alot for me. SeeU, her japanese bank doesn't play a lot of notes. Rana is trial, I can't get her permament due to Japan exclusive, I don't know when she runs out either which is bad *^*;

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For Vocaloids I can render Macne Nana Japanese and English, Bruno, Avanna, and Sonika

For UTAU I can render Macne Papa

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Decided Nana's Vocaloid menu will be split into "English" and "Japanese" because you can buy them separately and if you have her, please specify which languages you have with her as the rule in the masterpost only applies to banks that have the languages packaged together as one like Luka or YOHIOloid.

@OMGPingu Can you do both languages for Nana or only one of the languages?

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I am willing to render for Rin/Len and their appends (hi iris :wink:), and currently use the V2 editor; I am also willing to make edits to a VSQ to make their voicebanks sound smoother, but will not mess with vibrato/pitchbends unless requested.

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Decided Nana's Vocaloid menu will be split into "English" and "Japanese" because you can buy them separately and if you have her, please specify which languages you have with her as the rule in the masterpost only applies to banks that have the languages packaged together as one like Luka or YOHIOloid.

@OMGPingu Can you do both languages for Nana or only one of the languages?
I can only do English.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Vocaloid: Sonika. I am also willing to tune.
UTAU: I think I have Macne Sasayaki.

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Vocaloid: Sonika. I am also willing to tune.
UTAU: I think I have Macne Sasayaki.

I put you down for Sasayaki at first but I'd like you to double check for me just to be sure. I'd just hate to put you down for something you may or may not have and cause confusion ya know?? OTL

@OMGPingu Also with you and Rana; once your time with her runs out please let me know and I can take you down off of the Rana list :wink:

Thanks all for your contributions so far~!!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I checked, and yeah, I have the version of sasayaki that was given out for free.

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello. I can do renders for Lily V3/Native. I can also do some minor tuning if needed.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Copying and pasting one of my posts from the Chipspeech forum.

I'm willing to render under specific terms.

- Covers: Will not render, unless it is intended for a chorus/duet with a non-chipspeech voice. I feel that it's unfair to be doing most of the work for the cover. I will make the midi myself, so please provide the original song.
- Original songs: Yes. Please provide your own midi. Specify whether you simply want words-on-notes or some pitchbending and fine tuning for clarity. Main vocal parts only. I will not render for background voices (ooh, aah, etc. harmonies are part of main vocal parts), effects, or synths. (If you want to use chipspeech this way, you're better off buying it so you can experiment on your own.)
- Talking: I'm not sufficiently experienced in talkloid/hanasu/(the chipspeech equivalent) to do this. So its a no.

lemobird

Momo's Minion
I have Chika, Cul, Gackpoid Native, Hatsune Miku Vivid, Hatsune Miku Dark, Merli, Iroha and Iroha soft, Zola project, Lapis, Len act 2, Lily native/Lily V3, Miki v4, Rana (temporarily), Rion , Sachiko, V FlowerV3 /V4, Vy1vy3, , Yukari , Yuki, Zunko .
Vocaloids that i had to uninstall because they ocupied a lot of space but i still have them:
Vy2v3/v2, LOLA, MIRIAM, LEON, Kokone, IA, Galaco, Mayu

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I have almost all of Matsudappoiyo's voicebanks (I don't have act 2 or 3) and all of Matsudappoine's voicebanks