The UTAU Mary-Sue Litmus Test

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
:3 Hooray, Sugi got... Well, somewhere between a 1 and a 3. I don't really know about question 18 and all its divisions. Somehow I doubt that Sugi is a typical Japanese name, though... 'XD
Well, nice to know that my UTAUloid isn't that Sue-ish. :3 I feel better now~

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
[sub]16a. Is your UTAU intended to have the same appearance as/look similar to a Vocaloid? (3)[/sub]

So Crevan gets a 3 because she's a Miku Formula deconstructed.

No, really. If you put Miku in a blender and add 11 herbs and spices, you get Crevan. .___.

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I think my twins each got one because of their "tragic" backstory. But, I mean, it's what happened in MY life, and my twins are kinda representations of ME, so.... whatever. XD
I think they're perfect just the way they are. <3 *shot*

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Wow... I only got 1. I think Shishiza has a pretty conflicting personality. Also because I don't have much to explain her personality.

redwolf21

Teto's Territory
I only did Keiko (I'm too lazy to do Zane, plus he isn't really official so hah)
and she got a 2.5-3
I feel happy now ;w;

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hajime Shiranui got 3!!

Here's where he got the score from:

4. Does your UTAU have an extensive backstory that is considered “tragic”? (1)
- That hit him HARD. The very reason why he still has no wiki page is that I still have to smoothen out his backstory.

5. Does your UTAU easily befriend every other (or very close to every other) UTAU? (1)
-Well, this is one of the first traits that I gave to my UTAU.

18a. Is said name composed of two or more Japanese words (words, not kanji components) strung together without anything to smoothly iron them together? (Like, say, Yakusokukokoro.) (1)
- I'm not too sure of this, but I think how I chose the kanji characters for his name Shiranui (白縫い) is very unconventional and choppy. I might change this later.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Did Mita, scored 2. It was this question

10. Does your UTAU have a power or ability that would not make sense for anyone of her stature/species to have? (2)

She's only a human and she's ridiculously overpowered. But eh, it actually goes with her RP setting and doesn't mess things up too much.

ruriko

Momo's Minion
closest i got are these two: 10. Does your UTAU have a power or ability that would not make sense for anyone of her stature/species to have? (2)
10b. Does your UTAU have a mystical power or ability that contributes absolutely nothing to his profile or appearance? Or, does he/she have a mystical power or ability that he/she never ends up using/needs to use? (2)

but i would say my utau's character design is ripped off one of my old manga stories i was writing for fun so i wouldnt count that as doesnt make sense power/ability irelative to the character haha