The Music Artists Game

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I was once a part of a forum a few years ago, & we played this game where someone would list the name of a singer or band they know, & the last letter in the singer or band's name would be the first letter in the next person's singer or band...uh I don't think I'm making sense...

Person 1: All Time Low
Person 2: Weezer
Person 3: Rolling Stones
etc. etc.

To prevent any issues, "the" can OR cannot be a part of the artist's name. Like if the person above you said an artist whose name ends in 'b', you CAN say "Beatles" in your post, even if the name is supposed to be "The Beatles."

So I'll start then, kay?
Arctic Monkeys

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The Wind Wakers

*shot for saying a symphony* T-There was technically singing in Ballad of the Goddess, so fffff.

I just wanted to participate and couldn't think of anything else. ; u ;

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
The Wind Wakers

*shot for saying a symphony* T-There was technically singing in Ballad of the Goddess, so fffff.

OH HERRO NEW WAIFU KUKUKUKU~ BEST. BAND. RIGHT. THAR.

Neon Trees~

Also, I've had to look at my iPod to find some artists...non-embarrassing ones...

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
stormylullaby link said:
[quote author=shinami link=topic=214.msg967#msg967 date=1328145728]
The Wind Wakers

OH HERRO NEW WAIFU KUKUKUKU~ BEST. BAND. RIGHT. THAR.

[/quote]

hai new hasubando?

I find this game kinda hard because all I really listen to is Vocaloid, UTAU, and Japanese and maybe a small handful of other language singers/bands. And I don't have iTunes.

Aya Hirano
*half cheated and made her name English order*