The Life of an Utauloid

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
((I picked a random color for DIPTHONG to differentiate...that ok?))

...Is he...angry with me for some reason? Mayo wondered, noting that NiKO was glaring at her.

"I agrree. Zhen, shall we begin? I'm sorrry, DeeTee, but me and Mayo arre going to rrecorrd, so unless you want to help us with the prracticing..."

"Uh, that's...that's fine! Actually, you two go ahead and do what you want. I have to go find a book on...on...appliques! Yeah! ...Good luck!"

Mayo suddenly had an interest in appliques, too. She didn't know what they were either, but... "Okay then. Sooo...Recording room 302 it is! I suppose I'll need to warm up, but I'll do that when we get there."

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
((Sure, no problem.))

Recording room 302. Now where was that again? DIPTHONG walked away from the duo and went to a nearby computer.
Since she couldn't memorize the whole campus, she had to pull out the campus map on the website.
After getting the information she needed, she logged out,  but not before deciding to find book on appliques, just so her lie wouldn't be found out.
It took her five minutes to find the book.
"Appliques are fabric ornaments that are usually ironed or sewn onto clothing..." she read. She checked the book out, wondering if Ciel-Se and Ato were still recording.

A

Adlez

This thread died?  I think another character will do the trick.  Or maybe not.

Name: Bakane Gureru
Model #: RL01
Dislikes: Being noticed because he looks like someone else
Other: He's really shy, but also busy with work.
Appearance: No artwork, but I'll just describe it.  He has dark blue hair, red eyes, and always wears his black headset.

Can he join?