The Life of an Utauloid

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
((Oops Mayo was talking to NiKO when she asked for his name. I can see how I made that a bit confusing, haha. I can work with this too, though))

Mayo turned around to see where the voice was coming from. A girl with pink and teal hair was looking her way. I, uh...wasn't talking to you? Oh well, the more the merrier...

"My name is Mayo. Nice to meet you, DT!" She smiled. This girl was so upbeat and lively. She couldn't help but laugh a bit inside her head at her use of "desu". And yet, there was something off about her...

She turned back to the boy, who was waiting for her answer. "The music library sounds good to me, but I hope you don't mind waiting a bit because I need to go get my stuff. Meet you there in around fifteen minutes?" Hopefully, she could catch his name elsewhere.

She looked back at DIPTHONG. "Sorry to run, but I might have a little practice today..." Mayo felt like she was being rude, but then again, she hadn't intended for DIPTHONG to show up.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
((Oh, woops. XD My bad. Oh, well, more misunderstandings for DIPTHONG to dramatize. ))

DIPTHONG blinked. "Oh, no problem, no problem at all!" She grinned. She went back to peering at the bulletin board while being preoccupied with her thoughts.

Ah, so she wasn't talking to me. DIPTHONG thought. A mistake? She smirked. Impossible. I never make mistakes. Yes, it's all that girl's fault. Mayo, was it? She couldn't find any reason to blame Mayo, but she'll find one...eventually.

In the meantime, they are going to duet. That won't do at all. She was considering keeping an eye on the two, but it was rude to slip off while Sekaine-san was recording.
15 minutes. The duet will happen in 15 minutes. Yes, she had a strong urge to go into stalker mode.

She looked at the stuffed animal flyer.
A person can live without a toy. She thought as she took the flyer down. Using a pen that was attached to the board, she wrote a note to Sekaine-san on the back of the flyer, explaining that she had to go somewhere, and apologized to hir.
She placed the note where zhe could see it, and left the building.

It was time to stalk.

((TEH DRAMAH. Role Acquired: B!tchy Princess.))

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou finally left the studio, heading off towards the library, maybe occupy herself with a book until further notice. Surely she'd find SOMETHING interesting... okay, she HOPED. She wondered what Ciel Sekaine happened to be up to at the particular moment, but shook the question from her mind as she strolled threw the library doors.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Pianodream link said:
( @faerimagic You just forgot that Ciel is BLIND, didn't you? Zhe won't see the note XD)

((Yes, I just did. XD Sorry. But, when Ciel was "feeling" DT, zhe did say "pink bow", didn't zhe? jk, jk. But anyways, I guess DT forgot, too. XD Maybe Ato could read it to hir.))

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
NiKO stood in front of Mayo for a few seconds, a little bit dazed by DT's sudden appearance, then grabbed his sheet book and mumbled something in tagalog.

_"I'll see you z-therre z-then... Makikita mo mamaya..." he said, walking away from the board and heading to the library.

After all, there was that book he saw yesterday about the new resampler bkh01 and he wnated to read it sooo bad...

(Yes, NiKO is a sorta brainiac, always in books, sheets, studies etc XD...)

Ciel entered the recording room and put hir grey coat on a chair standing there, then alked towards the digital board and...
Hir feet got entwined in an audio cable and zhe fell loudly on the floor. After a few seconds of surprised silence, zhe mumbled a soft "aïe" and stood back on hir feet, sighting and rearranging hir messed up long hair.

_"Well, at least I'll know that they changed the cables."

Zhe touched the digital screen and started warming hir voice up. The notes were flowing freely in the room, as zhe was changing from male to female without effort. She missed the times when zhe used to sing, and was hoping zhe could find time soon enough to gain hir OPERA Append, be it VCV or CV.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
After the boy walked away, Mayo headed back to her dorm room to pick up the sheet music and wash up. I probably should change clothes, She thought, noting her appearance as she brushed her teeth. It wasn't like Mayo to worry about appearances too much. After all, this was just to hand off the lyrics and maybe practice, but wet hair and sweats didn't exactly say "I plan to practice."

She took a bit of time to dry her hair, and then changed into jeans. Mayo found the folder with her sheet music, her smaller earphones, and her mp3 player, which she had copied the instrumentals onto in case they needed them, before going down to the library.

Mayo hadn't been this happy about singing something since her original debut. She hadn't ever done a duet before (even if this wasn't an actual duet) and it had been a long time since her last recording. Five months ago, in fact. And for that matter, that recording didn't really get released like she wanted. Well, hopefully this one goes over a bit better with the UTAU company. She thought, as she needed to get her Act 2 out there for real this time, plus redeem for failures early on.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
NiKO grabbed the book above him and opened it to the right page, his sight running across the lyrics of the song. He mumbled them between his teeth, humming the tune.

NiKORU was passing by the library, looking for something to do, when she noticed someone leaning agains one of the bookshelves, spying her older brother as the latter was now practicing his octavas.
A mean smile raised on her face, and she approached the person behind her back, before whispering in her ear with her deepest and most frightening voice.

_"DT, you'rre a stalkerr~~"[/orange]

(es, DIPHTONG is stalking NiKO, rright? XD)

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
((Why, yes, she is~ :'D))

DIPTHONG squeaked in surprise as she whirled around only to find...she rummaged through the notebook she was holding...Ah, yes, NiKO's sister, NiKORU.
"Shh!" she said. "You'll blow my cover!" (Not that she had any cover on. She dressed in the same fashion that she usually did. She just wanted to say that for the heck of it.) She looked around to make sure no one was watching her. She saw no one so she turned back to NiKORU.
"Why, yes, I'm a stalker. It's what I do. Problem?" she said, crossing her arms in a matter-of-fact way. As if stalking was just a normal hobby like everything else.
She observed NiKORU. Since NiKORU was the sister of NiKO, she had no feelings of adversity towards her. That is, of course, she started going after some other boy, at which DIPTHONG would feel obligated to protect him. ((<_<"))
She peered at NiKO quietly, and tried to figure out the tune that he ws singing (and failed miserably).
She turned back to NiKORU.
"You wouldn't happen to have good dirt on your brother, perhaps?" she whispered.

((Oh, dear.... ^^:wink:)

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
NiKORU glared at the taller girl, crossing her arms and trying to look more impressive than she actually was. Her green eyes were almost analyzing DT, and she mumbled something in tagalog before opening that foul mouth of hers again.

_"NiKO iz no good at girrls. I swearr, he's such a brrainiac, always rreading books, or worrking forr his studies. I don't think he's that interrested in girrls and men, he would rratherr date his HOMEWORRK. You betterr find a rreal boyfrriend." :Y

She glared again at DT. She knew that that girl was craving for tasty informations about her bro, but she could not resist the temptation to share stupid stuff with people just to see them dying of laughter and rolling on the floor.

_"... Oh, and when he starrts speaking tagalog, you betterr stay away. Angrry NiKO is angrry when he speaks tagalog, it's only when he's verry on nerrves. :Y"

She was about to speak more and more, but a sudden slap on the back of her head with a thin book made her stop and she squeaked. NiKO had appeared right behind her, and was holding his agenda in his hand, a slightly annoyed look on his face.

"ARAY!" (aouch! in tagalog)

"NiKORRU, you'rre loud! Stop annoying DIPHTONG, would you!? And keep yourr voice quiet, I'm trrying to prractice forr my duet. Kumuha ng out ng dito!!" (Get out of here)

"Oo, NiKO-nii-chan..."
(yes, NiKO brother dearest...) NiKORU mumbled, before fleeing out of the library.

"I'm sorry, I forrgot to look afterr herr. I hope she wasn't botherring you." NiKO said in an embarrassed voice, waving the book nervously.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou curled up in a large plush chair with a book. Settiling down, and now comfortable, she began to read. Needless to say, she'd probably be there for awhile, and the library WAS quiet. It was perfect, she mused with a soft smile as she flipped a page, delving deeper into the story, which was preserved on pages.

She continued, flipping another page, and then another... till the point, her eyelids drooped shut, and took an unplanned nap.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru sighed as she finished her breakfast. "I have been here too long." She told herself as she bolted up and walked out the door. Reicheru slowly walked down the hallways, wondering where she was going. But since she has really nothing else to do, she helped herself to some roaming around.
She smiled as she skipped across the floor, expecting to find something decent, at least, till she stopped at the library. It was quiet, yet looked big and was full of books. At first, Reicheru had an urge to leave, because she didn't want to waste her time with books, but then again, maybe she might find a comic or two if she looked. "Ah, what the heck. A few minutes wont hurt." She managed to apply a large smile onto her face and pranced gracefully into the large room. Reicheru looked around as if she was lost, but really expecting to find a nice book. It only took awhile before Reicheru lost her way of thinking and gave up. And just as she was about to leave she had a quick glance at a girl who was sitting in a chair reading a book. She looked as if she was really into the book she was holding. Reicheru slowly walked towards her, and tried to be as quiet as possible. She smiled and stood aside from where she was sitting and gave her a smile, if she could see it. "That looks like nice book." She managed to say to her. But when she took a second glance she was asleep. "So..the book bored her mind out after all." Reicheru smiled abit and patted her shoulder. She then removed her jacket and covered the girl with it as a blanket, which left her with her vest. She then took the book she was holding and laid it on the table, the page area facing down, so if she wakes up, she wont lose the page. "There" She said with a satisfying sigh, and walked to the other part of the library.

(( Me and my suckish English skills))
((and its Aichou by the way..))

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou stirred upon feeling something laid upon her. But by the time, she had opened her eyes, whoever it was that laid their jacket on her had disappeared. "I-I wonder who it was...?" She whispered, her eyes searching the area around her for any clues she might be able to find.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It only took abit to get Reicheru settled. After her share of time reading books, she began playing her Dsi, which she kept with her. "Fly, boy! Fly! No, wait! Look out! Hey, wait, no!" Reicheru exclaimed, before collapsing on the floor, laughing. After her laugh died down, she slowly sat herself up, still wiping tears off of her face. "Your not gonna beat me this time, Bowser!" She said, as she hurled her fist into the air, and began playing once more, a smile upon her face. Not only because she is having fun, but for feeling helpful.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
((Sorry I haven't been posting! I've been really busy with and exchange student. So, uhh...does the whole tagalong thing mean NiKO is upset at Mayo?))

When Mayo went into the library, she saw NiKO with DT. From the looks of the abandoned table with the books, she guessed where he had been sitting and left her music binder there. The earbuds, she wrapped around her mp3 player and hid inside her binder. Then, Mayo walked over to NiKO and DT.

"Hey guys. What's up over here?" She smiled, interested in their conversation.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
NiKO turned his green eyes towards Mayo and smiled. He turned the pages of his sheet book nervously.

_"Oh, Mayo-chan! I waz expecting you! I prraacticed ourr duet! Wheneverr you'rre rready, we can sing togeztherr, I think Rrecording Rrom 302 iz frree rright now."[/orange]

He rushed back to the table where he had been sitting and leafed through a book.

_"Herre! It's z-that song, izn't it? I found the lyrrics quite beautiful."

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Mayo looked at NiKO's book and noted that it was open to the pair of songs. She smiled, glad that he was good with her song choice, and had already looked into it. It would save time. 

"Okay then, sounds good. Do you want to record Recycle Bin first? I haven't had the chance to warm up yet." Mayo motioned towards NiKO's book, then pointed at the lyrics at the end of the page. "Also, for Salvage, I wanted to change it up a bit here at the end. So instead of you singing one line and then me singing until the end, I think after you sing your line we should alternate lines, then song together to make it more of a duet."

She looked back at NiKO, then to DT. "What do you think?"

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
NiKO nodded, his hand leafing through his messy hair, a single green eye glaring at Mayo. He maybe wasn't that good with music (actually that was more of Ciel's abilities when it was regarding music), but it sounded good.

_"I agrree. Zhen, shall we begin? I'm sorrry, DeeTee, but me and Mayo arre going to rrecorrd, so unless you want to help us with the prracticing..."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
After a bit of fiddling with her Dsi, and a few heart-felt moments, Reicheru decided it was time to head back to grab her jacket, for if her hunch was correct, the girl is supposed to be up by now. Finally, after cleaning her area where she was "hanging out", she then placed her game device into her left pocket, and began her journey towards the main part of the library where she first left it.
  It only took a moment before Reicheru saw the girl, still covered by her jacket. She was awake, and seemed to be looking for something, or someone. As Reicheru can't read minds from afar, she might as well, greet her. She slowly walked over to her, a bright smile placed onto her face. "Hello!" She called out to her, hoping for a response.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
((Sorry I'm a bit late... ^^;:wink:)

DIPTHONG looked at NiKO. "Why, it's alright~" she said, batting her eye. "She wasn't bothering me at all." In fact, it seemed that NiKORU was the one that was bothered instead. (Though that, of course, was highly impossible, as DIPTHONG could NEVER bother anybody!~)

Though, she did frown slightly when that girl (DIPTHONG had to rack her brains to remember the name), Mayo, entered the scene.

Mayo asked for DIPTHONG's opinion. DT blinked. "Uh, that's...that's fine!" She said, her mind totally blanking out. She hadn't practiced singing much, so the songs were unfamiliar to her. "Actually, you two go ahead and do what you want. I have to go find a book on...on...appliques! Yeah!" She said, trying to find an excuse to get out of their sight. It was difficult to stalk when the stalkees knew where she was (Thanks to NiKORU blowing her awesome cover ((<_<))). "Good luck!" she said, as she plastered on a smile and tried to find a better spying position while pretending to find the book on said appliques.