The interim chat thread?

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Not sure if I should/can be doing this but if people are on during the recovery and wanna chat why not here?

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
RE:

I managed to find the old chatango utaforum chat if that is of some help. Simply google "utaforum chatango", and it will be the first link that pops upp. It's a bit old and had some bots comming inn and out. But I suppose it's an ok temporary chatroom.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Oi! I am procrastinating way too much... Does anybody else find themselves making excuses not to finish a project? What do you do to fire yourselves up?

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Hmm, try maybe going for a walk outside or some other sort of light exercise?

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Lol! Thats part of the problem! Im like "ill take a break..." and then I dont come back to it! Thanks for the advice though! I miss being able to move around with my laptop.... it has killed my productivity (utau wise anyway)... working on anything?

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Not particularly, just waiting around for UTAForum to be restored. I hope it doesn't take a super long time, some stuff isn't where it used to be and it gets confusing D:

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Yeah Ive been using the new posts button to filter all the empty threads...
Im working on a elton john parody with momo and uta! But progress is slllllloooooowww...

Edit: nice chatting! Gotta go do stuff against my will....

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Ok!

Also, when you come back, I made a thread on how to browse older threads that were lost! I posted it in the Resource directory seciton of Help and Advice.

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
RE:

I'm wanting to do a Trick and Treat duet, anyone got a female UTAU and would like to help me make it? I'm not trying to make a UTAU relationship, just a duet for this song! If you're interested PM me! ^_^

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Weather is indeed strange outside.... u_u"';

Once it wants to get sunny, then it gets rainy or cloudy etc...

And yesterday, while searching the pronunciaiton of a Korean word (yes i'm masochistic OTL), I learnt how to make funny smileys with the hanja composing the name x'D

-No, we can't do this. 속^속
-And me, I think we can~ 고ω고

/shotdown for over-randomness

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

KaelemGaen said:
Don't forget guys Utauonline still has a chat app on it. Or it did when i checked the other day.

Yes, but that's UTAUOnline, and this is UTAForum xD

So, are you guys excited for UTAForum 4.0? :D

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
RE:

OOOOOOH F-YEEEEAH! Its gonna be awesome! Im all trying to figure out how to get a credit card to donate to the kickstart!