Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Title: te bestest fanfic everrz!!
Description: im not good wit writing theae
Rating: T

te bestest fanfic everrz!!
by r4tsnoom

there waz once a singer named ai desune she wsa the most gorgoas gurl ever!! she has long waving silvery air andz bright green eeys (a/n: pretty right?) one dayshe met teh vocaloids all the guy voacloidswere toally in love wit her and the gurls wanted to b her bestest firend oh and miku waz like "whatevs" (a/n: i hate miku!!) so her and miky got in a singeng contest and ai won!! (a/n: yay!!!) then miku died (a/n: haHAhahaAha!!) thenthe other vokacloids were like "yay ai" and len waz like "omg marryme plz!!" then they lived happely evar after (a/n: except4 miku who died)

the end!!!!!!!!!

critiqes andcommnts plzz ^w^ no flames cuz im sensative:sad:

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OMG SeKuaL you guyz! did u miss me?

Title: bestest fanfic evar! the sequl!
Description: still not gud with writing dese <.<

bestset fanfic ever! the sekual!
by r4tsnoom

so like len n ai had a daughter namd chichi. she had silvar hair lk her mom end blu eyes leik her dadfdy (a/n so jelous i wish i ws kawaii as her T.T) wun day she waz askd 2 sing a consurt n she was lik "of cours im the daughter uf len n ai!" so at da consert she waz singing n stuffs wen the laights went out (a/n gasp!!) then tere was miku waz bak!!!! miku waz leik "revenje!!" wat waz chichi 2 do? (a/n the suspesne!!) se than blasted miky wit sum laigts n miu was like "im melting!!" (a/n tek that beeotch! hahaha) n died agen. te audense was like "we luv u chichi!!" n chichi becam famus in the wurld with her senging n stuffs.

ZE EEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNDD!!

so? revuws n no flams preaz :3 <3

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
paart chree ^w^

Title: bestest fanfic evar! the sequl of seqals!!!!!!
Description: i tould u im not gud at dese >.>

bestest fanfic evar! the sequl of seqals!!!!!!
by r4tsnoom

chichi wuz slepig in her beed wen a kawaii neko jupmed oon chichi "aaaahhh!!!" chichi sed an felll tu the flur (a/n lol) "u need 2 protkt te wurld chichi!!!" te neko seid. "doushite???" sed chichi(a/n doushite mens why :3). "cuz u hav te beutifulest voic end stuffs" n the neko gav chichi te powa to difeat baddys wit her pritty voic (a/n lucky!!!). chichi wen tu tel her famry n flew n te air thru te door "look!!!"" "sugoi chichi-chan!!" sed her parnts ai n len. "so neet!!" sed anty luka. "i weesh i haz a dughter leik chichi-chan" sed unkl katio. "b creful chichi" sed aunti meko. so chichi wz patolng n shi sa a gurl steling peples voyces(a/n nooo!!). chichi sng melt at te feend(a/n my fav son ^^) n te villen wz reveld tu b mikus cuzin! (a/n gasp) "eet mai dust!" n mikus cuz sangg wurl iz min. chichi gott her strngth n sang wurlds en denchall n defeet kill mikkus cuz! (a/n yay!!) te dey waz saevd by chichi te bestest sinegr eva!!

wut du u guys tink??

Rai

Teto's Territory
(Rather than explode my brain trying to figure out how to respond in the accustomed way I'm just going to say 'YES! You transferred the fanfic over! Ever so happy! <3')

zipperworks

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm not sure if this is hilarious or if I should be mourning the loss of my brain cells. XD

Dagnie

Teto's Territory
omg u shud ad in pijon-sensei n dey shud al fal in luv!!!111!!11 datd b so cute n make my kokoro go doki doki wit da kawaii desu neeee~~~!!!!1?!?!/1//1 <3 <3 <3,,33

by da wei i luv ur fanfic!1 ur da best riter ever moonyyyyy!111 i luv ur work!! doki doki doki doki its so kawaii neko neko-san-chan-sensei sugoiiiii! !111!!!!!!!!!!!

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Dagnie link said:
omg u shud ad in pijon-sensei n dey shud al fal in luv!!!111!!11 datd b so cute n make my kokoro go doki doki wit da kawaii desu neeee~~~!!!!1?!?!/1//1 <3 <3 <3,,33

by da wei i luv ur fanfic!1 ur da best riter ever moonyyyyy!111 i luv ur work!! doki doki doki doki its so kawaii neko neko-san-chan-sensei sugoiiiii! !111!!!!!!!!!!!

omg i luv teecher/studen romans!!! i wud ship chichixpijon <3!!!!!

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
srsly tis is te amazingest sutorii on dat wald /shaaaaaat
bat uan emporent ting es missin: MELLENS AF SPAKEEEEEEEEELS!

Dagnie

Teto's Territory
moonst4r link said:
[quote author=Dagnie link=topic=172.msg584#msg584 date=1327940041]

omg i luv teecher/studen romans!!! i wud ship chichixpijon <3!!!!!
[/quote]MY KOKORO IZ GOIN DOKI DOKI LYK CRASY RN!!111 OTP, OTP, OTP! I WISH I WUZ CHICHIIII

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
SakisCookie link said:
NO WEI TEH BST FANFIC EVR IZ TOTULLY MY IMMORTAL D8<

pfft mai imortal gotz nuthin on dis!

(Funny thing is that I never read/heard of "My Immortal" at the time I first wrote this)

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
THIS IS LEIK OMG KAWAIIDESU CUZ ITZ KAWAIIDESU!!!

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Wut iz dis, lk,i cant evn undrstnd bcuz im not awsum lk chchi n ai.

((Ok, seriously, misspelling things like that is so hard, I'm not even going to continue. @.@ I need my brain cells, like, badly.))

Angel

Momo's Minion
ai cant baleive dat yuu are makin next chaptre~
ai am so lukkin 4ward to dis.
r u shipin pijn an chichi? dere voicez sund so gud 2geter, tey r perfet cuple!!

Urmi

Momo's Minion
GFSDFSNK!!11one!!!!elevinn? DIS IZ SO KAWAIIDESU DESUU NEEE. AI WISH I HEDD CHCHIIS VOCE LOL. SHI IZ SOOO SUGGOIII!!1!! PLZ WRAIT MOUR!!

(My brain. It hurts.)

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Title: te bestest fanfic everrz!! paat 4
Description: im not good wit writing theae i told u!!

te bestest fanfic everrz!! paat 4
by r4tsnoom

ok so chichi wuz sad shi haz tu gow too skool. chichi iz magik gurl n shee sitll has to goo!! (a/n i hat skuol too T.T) evry1 wuz talken abowt a new teecher! (a/n oOoO) chichi wuz liek 'wutevs". den wen she waked thru teh door she saa te sugoiest taecher eva!! pijon-sensei!! he haz bishie sparkels n stuufs (a/n *swoonz*) "coo coo" he sed in a smooht vois. chichi blusedh. thruout claz chichi wuz starng at pijon-senie n sihged. aftre clazz pijon-sesei wantd tu chichi. "coo coo" he sed n chichi bluhsed agen. den he sudenlie kizsed her cheec! (a/n awww) pijon-sensei den smootly floow awey. chichi wuz letf blooshin n now she luks fowurd to nettx clazz.

chichixpijon-sensei foreber!!!!!!!!!

reviws n commnts plz!! no flaems!!!!!