• Sugar

• Spicy

• Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So Internet Co. debuted two new vocaloid voices by the names of "Sugar" and "Spicy"
Personally, I really love Spicy, but Sugar is giving me Kaai Yuki vibes. But I really like their voices!
Cant wait to hear more!
Anyway, If you haven't heard them:

Their countdown/website:
http://musiccity57.jp/

Any speculations, ideas, etc. etc?

Reactions: Skiyoshi 十三

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I personally think their voices are way too similar to banks already out. Or at least can get the same results with a bit of tweaking in vocaloid. So I'm very unimpressed. Mainly because I've been hoping for a VY2 update or another male vocaloid. Too many of the same sounding female voices

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I agree with Alice, personally, I think Spicy sounds like VY1 with a different gender factor and Sugar sounds like a mix of Vflower and Yuki. And I'm not to big a fan of them giving off a squid sister vibe, we already got the real ones. There really is nothing new about them. Tbh I wish we'd just get a new male or an actually androgynous vocaloid

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
They both sound the same and they both sound like everything that already exists.
"Generic young Japanese female"

Reactions: Tomato Hentai

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If they end up having a really neat design and someone else uses them and they sound different/better then they do in the current demo then I might like them, but as of right now I am not really interested.

Reactions: Nohkara and bio

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
designs have been revealed

opinions?
i think they look quite tacky imo

q33tytuijyhgfd_by_yourlocalgodzilla-da8al50.jpg

Reactions: Tomato Hentai

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
-Corrected post-
Actually, their voiced by the same person
I LEGIT THOUGHT THEY WERE THE SAME PEOPLE
The video Had the name otomachi una for the both of them so i thought they were the same people

Reactions: sailor _ravioli