StarDust-New Chinese Vocaloid(V4)

P

partial

She sounds nice. Still not my favorite Chinese Vocaloid, but she's pretty good.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Wow o.o Well, I like her tone, and it fits her but.... She sounds close to YANHE.... But again as YANhE is my fave Chinese Vocaloid,that gives her a good amunt of points in my book

Reactions: bio and ...

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Im in love with her voice :O
this might be just me, but I don't hear rin or yanhe

Reactions: luiysia

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Im in love with her voice :O
this might be just me, but I don't hear rin or yanhe
same, she sounds nothing like either of those to me. she doesn't even really sound like chalili, lol. some of the pitchbends kinda remind me of xin hua (they have a kind of... sparkly quality?) but she sounds like...herself.

Reactions: bio

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

a promo video for the album came out! I'm so glad they're putting effort into promoting her, and the songs seem nice!
I think her consonants are a touch smoother than previous chinese vocaloids - a lot of them have very loud fricatives that can sound kind of crappy in lower registers. overall her voice seems like it has a lot of potential. it sounds good in ballads like xin hua's but can get really powerful like yuezheng ling's, so it's pretty versatile.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think that Stardust has overall good voice quality and sounds smooth!!!

Her skirt is really pretty too and I like her galaxy/star theme. Her Album promo video is really beautiful too, I can see how much they have put an effort to promoting her.

But... in my opinion she sounds bit too similar than most of Chinese Vocaloid, tho. I was expecting something more different but no... She has similar young, bright and high-ish feminine voice like most of other Chinese Vocaloids. I'm more looking for first male Chinese Vocaloid (hopefully I can hear demos of him soon!).

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Lol, pretty much everyone is unhappy about all the chinese vocaloids being similar. When it comes to choosing by voice type, your only options are Yanhe and all the rest. If you want one from all the rest, you might as well get the one that's most convenient to buy, so that would be Stardust (the only one with a download).

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Lol, pretty much everyone is unhappy about all the chinese vocaloids being similar. When it comes to choosing by voice type, your only options are Yanhe and all the rest. If you want one from all the rest, you might as well get the one that's most convenient to buy, so that would be Stardust (the only one with a download).
eh, I do think luo tianyi is in a category all her own because she sounds like she's eating spaghetti and meatballs while singing. lol

i dont really see the point of complaining since a. was anyone legitimately expecting another iroha and b. yuezheng longya is gonna be released this year so... just be patient.

Reactions: Nohkara

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well either way, the Chineseloids aren't marketed to us. The Chinese fandom seems to be all over her right now, there's a lot of hype and she's really popular. So they must not be complaining about her voicetype I guess.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
To be honest on her Twinkle Star Demo and her rest, she sounds unique, she does not sounds at all to Xin Hua (duh she's meant for taiwan xD), Luo Tianyi, Yanhe, Yuzheng Ling. She has her own tone of voice, and actually is more clear and understandable, her quality is decent, and is a new way for her to bring more media to the chinaloids

tomatetoro

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think she has a cute tone to her voice, and her voice type is a rather standard range that we've seen quite a bit..but I suppose it's a good type to use for a variety of covers? Although it'd be nice to see something different, voice wise, I like her a lot in general and I'm happy for China's fandom loving her ;v; Her design is so cute, I'm weak for her space theme qvq

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
StarDust gives me life, and I would love to see her succeed in the vocaloid world.
I would buy her