Spiral Game cover (closed)

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sure thing. Here you go. I didn't have any problems, so I honestly don't know what's wrong on your end. Are you usually able to use UTAU with hiragana-encoded voicebanks? Because my first guess is that you have an issue with that. But I guess it's passed now...

http://www.mediafire.com/?zeuyntj4hy1a1xj

O

Onsei Zuiichi

TheSnowSongstress link said:
[quote author=Onsei Zuiichi link=topic=3630.msg26974#msg26974 date=1349654163]
[quote author=TheSnowSongstress link=topic=3630.msg26946#msg26946 date=1349639388]
if it's alright with you can i render Hekine's part? XD
I just updated her VCV majorly
Also, is the len part len 1 or len 2? lD I THINK It's len 1 but i can't tell

I;m sorry, but I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to meta. Your utauloid is fine.
[/quote]i know, but i was asking if it was alright with you if i could also render my own vocals...
[/quote]
Alright, I'm cool with that.

O

Onsei Zuiichi

Meta link said:
Sure thing. Here you go. I didn't have any problems, so I honestly don't know what's wrong on your end. Are you usually able to use UTAU with hiragana-encoded voicebanks? Because my first guess is that you have an issue with that. But I guess it's passed now...

http://www.mediafire.com/?zeuyntj4hy1a1xj

Thank you, I don't know what went wrong either, but it's alright now. The song sounds great so far.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Onsei Zuiichi link said:
[quote author=TheSnowSongstress link=topic=3630.msg26977#msg26977 date=1349656909]
[quote author=Onsei Zuiichi link=topic=3630.msg26974#msg26974 date=1349654163]
[quote author=TheSnowSongstress link=topic=3630.msg26946#msg26946 date=1349639388]
if it's alright with you can i render Hekine's part? XD
I just updated her VCV majorly
Also, is the len part len 1 or len 2? lD I THINK It's len 1 but i can't tell
alrighty, now i still need to know which len ust to render;; I'm pretty sure it's len 1
I;m sorry, but I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to meta. Your utauloid is fine.
[/quote]i know, but i was asking if it was alright with you if i could also render my own vocals...
[/quote]
Alright, I'm cool with that.
[/quote]

O

Onsei Zuiichi

The song is done and it sounds amazing, but i have a question to ask. Does anybody have any ideas for the video? I kinda jumped into this, now knowing what to expect.

O

Onsei Zuiichi

I was just gonna use blender (A 3d modeling program) and than use windows movie maker to add the music, but i'm stuck with the character art.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm not familiar with blender(I've heard of it) but I know how to use Windows Movie Maker. As for the character art, what are you trying to do? Imitate the style or....?

O

Onsei Zuiichi

I'm trying to recreate 1:10 of the original video with the utauloids in the song, as well as giving them a prop that their corresponding vocaloid has. EG: Chinji would get Len's necklace, Jakuon would get Luka's scarf, Zuiichi would get Len Append's fedora ECT.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Well I would use Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 (What I use) Since you can animate images(transparent) so you can make them move across the screen. It costs money but there's a free portable version somewhere on the internet for download unless you have a Skype I can give it to you then. It seems the easiest for something like this and my sister used it in this video(BTW I know it's a terrible video and she doesn't know how to use UTAU very well but this is only an example ^^"):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAqPGyX4eaY

O

Onsei Zuiichi

Blender does the same thing, only it's 100% free. Thank you for the suggestion though.