sl△sh × Shin Kurone Cover Thread

slashhearts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
starting a new thread for all of my covers from here on out!
(figured this would be an easy way to keep them all in one place.
the timestamp leads to the original forum post, the title leads to youtube.)

NEW→OLD
(i might also post my older covers that i made with Shin's CV bank at some point as well? we'll see...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru

slashhearts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Tower / original by KEI

• thank you to mochikora for the UST!
  • i had actually shelved this cover for a bit because i was having some minor issues with the instrumental... and then i realized that my alignment was off by like .05 seconds. >.>;;
  • i'm particularly proud of the PV for this one, though i feel like i might've been able to animate the tower pan a little faster. oh well.

Last edited:

slashhearts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
tig-hug / original by sasakure.UK

• thank you to ハピマスP for the UST!
  • i actually tried with the tuning for this one, critiques are welcome!!
  • this original PV is too amazing for me to try and come up with anything on my own.
  • i forgot garageband auto-normalizes so i was having some difficulty working with it disabled (since it made everything quieter). please excuse any mistakes on that end.

slashhearts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
true... (piano arrange) / original NAOKI MAEDA feat. RIYU KOSAKA

• made the ust and inst off a midi i found on an old geocities-era site. (here if anyone's curious.)
  • wanted to relearn tuning, or at least the basics of it. think i did pretty good this time around.
  • timing in the video is a little off, but it's been awhile since i've used aviutl.
  • i kept trying to find like fake imessage generators/animation scripts and just settled for this. hope it's alright.
  • (that being said, the "failed to send" messages weren't planned until i had finished the """timing""" of it all.)
  • EDIT 06/24/18: UST now available here!

Last edited:

slashhearts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Heal Me / original by *Luna feat. Macne Nana

• thank you to mirlunne for the UST and akem for the chibi!
  • this pv took forever, especially bc i rendered it like 5 times.
  • i think this might be my most ambitious pv to date, so i'm super proud of it.
  • (so proud, i might actually share it on facebook despite no one really knowing about utau lol)

slashhearts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
UFO / original by Natsuki Aoya

• thank you to rarakinema for the UST!
  • starting to move on from aviutl, trying fcpx for the time being. kept starting over when i was still deciding between the two lol.
  • that being said, i think it took like two or three months from when the cover was started to when the pv was posted.
  • sometimes, during the video editing process, i'd sing along during the previews and get freaked out by how much it sounded like me
  • (but isn't that the point? lmao)

Reactions: Lethe