Shinkai Shoujo 【Voice test】

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kii_bei/shinkai-shoujo-voice-test[/soundcloud]

Just testing out a new voice I recorded. Well, it's not a new voice per se... but it's a recording style I had not attempted to use before.

Hakailer

Momo's Minion
This is a well done test. I really like how the voice came out! I think you should try to finish the VB. It goes really well with this song.

Shine

Teto's Territory
I agree, it's a cute but realistic and sweet voice! Good work, keep working in that voicebank, it has so much potential!

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thanks to both of you! The VB is actually finished, I just wanted to make sure I didn't have any important sounds missing before I did a proper test run.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Daaaaaaaaw, it's so cute ! ;u; Plus I love how she can be both sweet and yet powerful

Plus on one of my favourite songs !

I agree with the earlier posts, keep this VB, it's an awesome one and I find she'll be an amazing UTAU

Shine

Teto's Territory
MillyAqualine link said:
Daaaaaaaaw, it's so cute ! ;u; Plus I love how she can be both sweet and yet powerful

Exactly, it has a powerful and cute voice! Songs like Tokyo Teddy Bear, a rock song with a soft intro, would probably fit her! Good jawb! :3

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I really love this voice! :D It's really cute and flows really well!

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wow, great job! Her voice is so smooth, and super adorable, too~! Keep up the great work~ <3