Serious Video Issues -Resolved-

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so I've been working super hard on this chorus of Witch Hunt and I'm having nothing but endless problems, here.

For the video, I decided to use the original PV so I used NicoFox to download it from NND. The file was in mp4, so I used an online converter to convert it to wmv. After that, I synced it up with my chorus in Movie Maker and well...the results weren't good. It played fine until a certain part, then it stops and shows the same image for the rest of the song. I re-published it, but still no good.

So then I thought to try a different software--Video Pad, where I repeated what I had done in MM. Then I exported it again and uploaded it to YouTube. The video then lagged at the beginning and there were hissing/popping noises in the audio, so I quickly removed it. I was planning on subbing the video, but I can't even get it to play back right.

I don't know what to do at this point. I've wasted countless hours just playing with different conversions and whatnot and I'm quite disappointed because I want to upload the finished product. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please don't bash. I'm not very good with video editing and stuff like that... DX

SunshineMellow

Momo's Minion
Re: Serious Video Issues

Ok first, was the video you downloaded in .mp4 working correctly if you just played it on its own using VLC or Windows Media Player?

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

No. I converted it because my WMP won't play mp4 files. It says that it can't open that type of file. Though I probably could have downloaded some kind of codec...?

Reactions: CRTブラック

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Aww, I'm really sorry I didn't see this before you posted up your video! ;A; I might've helped, but I'm glad you eventually got it working anyway.

In the future, I recommend using Craving Explorer instead of NicoFox. It's worked really well for me, it allows you to grab either audio or video from Nico or from Youtube. (It may also work with other audio/video sites, but I haven't tried it anywhere else so I can't say for sure.) Even better, it lets you pick from a bunch of formats which format you want it in, so you can go ahead and download a PV and make it so it's already a .wmv, so you don't have to go through any converters or anything.