Open Seeking Artists for English Vocaloid/UTAU Album Release

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Any artists interested in collaborating in PV lyric video releases & insert booklet for an upcoming English Vocaloid/UTAU album release?

It will be a free digital/commercial physical hybrid release. I will have a limited budget (it would come out of the Kickstarter) but I can pay some commission and will be giving everyone that participates free copies of the physical CD if it gets fully funded. The album is mostly complete with working demos of every track, an August 31st production deadline, and a tentative October 1st release date.

The positions I need are specifically art related for the individual lyrics video releases for each track and insert booklet that will come with the physical/digital version of the album. I will be handling all the video editing and print production myself. Just need artists to provide character art for the individual song videos, insert booklet, and related promo materials.

Message me if you are interested in additional details.

If you would like to see our last release "The Big ALbum" (this is not our first attempt at this) you can see its successful Kickstarter or download it for free at https://kodakami.bandcamp.com/album/the-big-album

Reactions: Nohkara and Aurum79

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For non-artists, and more of the music-producer type we are also open to collab / cross-promotional opportunities related to the album.

We didn't do it for the last album, but I see its popular with others releases, so we are open to experimenting with it.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I don't have an official commission sheet but I am open for an art commission!

vocaloid5_amy_by_yukitoyuki-dchhtde.png
salajuhannus_2016_by_pupuomena-da7gbtp.png

Please contact me if you're interested in. The prizes can be consulted (I won't work under 10€ tho)