Resource icon

Resource Sandr's Spanish CV VC Reclist 1

ClockworkSinger

Momo's Minion
ClockworkSinger submitted a new resource:

Sandr's Spanish CV VC Reclist - The list is about 290 samples long so it's pretty easy to record more than one pitch.

I updated my Spanish CVVC reclist and decided it would be a good time to post it here with a demo. The link below is to a .zip folder with the reclist, blank oto, and a handy pronunciation guide. The list is about 290 samples long so it's pretty easy to record more than one pitch. Also, it should cover most of the sounds found in both Mexican and Castillian Spanish (including the different ll pronunciation...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: wobinbug

wobinbug

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, with my little knowledge of Spanish, this sounds really good ^^ It's probably better to get a response from a fluent Spanish speaker, I know, but I'm still really impressed! :3

Wii Fit Trainer

Momo's Minion
Apologies if this comes off rude, but I can't really tell what's being said. Though I looked at the readme and it makes pretty good sense to me. The only thing I might suggest changing would be the r samples. I'm glad you added them there cuz I entirely forgot about that one, but maybe putting them in some sort of VCV pattern like so the d's and r's don't sound the same (though they both basically have almost the same sound)(but this is a cvvc bank so I'm not sure what would be the best way to stick them together... Maybe a sample like "darad" ???)

ClockworkSinger

Momo's Minion
Apologies if this comes off rude, but I can't really tell what's being said. Though I looked at the readme and it makes pretty good sense to me. The only thing I might suggest changing would be the r samples. I'm glad you added them there cuz I entirely forgot about that one, but maybe putting them in some sort of VCV pattern like so the d's and r's don't sound the same (though they both basically have almost the same sound)(but this is a cvvc bank so I'm not sure what would be the best way to stick them together... Maybe a sample like "darad" ???)
Fair enough. To be honest, I have the terrible habit of clicking my r's when I do Japanese or Spanish so I understand where you're coming from. That may be a good idea though it may take a while to figure out what works best. After I posted this, I did re-oto the bank and mess with the 'x' and harder, aspirated consonant sounds so it sounds a little bit better than before, but I will look into a better way for the 'r' and 'd' samples to sound different.