RP?

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
So, I was wondering if anyone else is interested in another RP. Seeing as things have been sort of slow, I was thinking of maybe starting a new one. ovo;; I mean, it could just be because no one has enough time to post or anything and I haven't really done that either, but--

Uh. Well, I don't really know what kind of RP it could be. orz Brainstorming usually seems to work out best and everyone comes out with a fair compromise in the end, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

I guess we could start with genres. I usually like to go for horror, or maybe something along the lines of adventure. Not sure how the second would work out, but maybe drama? Although that sort of makes me think of school.

Which is basically horror, adventure, and drama all in one, haha.

This probably seems like incessant babbling, but I have a tough time getting my point across sometimes. Sorry. =v=;;

So is anyone else up for ideas? ovob

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
I'd be happy to brainstorm with you, York. ouo

To be bluntly honest, I've been itching to join an UTAU RP for a while now, but it looks like a lot of the other RPs here are going there merry way and I'd hate to just jump in there and accidentally ruin something.

So tell me: what kind of RP are we looking for here? A relatively loose, fun RP or an extended and more serious RP?

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
I'm just going to reuse/revive this thread, alright? Alright. Reduce, reuse, recycle. Anyways.

I've taken part of a few RPs on Utaforum. While anyone is interested in these ideas or not, I figured I could just throw them out there. I actually have poor timing, so I don't want to revive a topic like this when there's another RP thread gathering characters. But like I said. Just throwing them out there. Feel free to come up with something with me.

"Zombies" (Serious; Some Plot Planning needed)
  • Slightly overused, I guess? I don't remember anyone taking literal zombies and applying them to a universe where UTAUs can also exist or are just regular humans. There was a virus-type RP, however I'm not thinking along the lines of something like that. A zombie AU probably takes some srs dedication to make it really interesting.

"Party/Sleepover" (Free; Do whatever)
  • 'Your UTAU has been invited over to a party/sleepover! It's in a big house and lots of others will be there, so just send them right over! You don't know who sent the invitation out, but there's tons to do and with so many people. Will a murder take place? Will someone get married? Will everyone somehow wind up short-circuited in a gigantic jacuzzi? WILL ALIENS ABDUCT EVERYONE??' That kind of thing. Honestly, this seems the least interesting to me. And I'm pretty sure there's already been RPs a lot like this.

"War" (Most likely serious; Probably needs some planning)
  • I came up with this a long time ago, but never really had the time to flesh it out. It's still not really all that thought of, but it goes along the basics of War Two sides Death Explosions Fighting ...?

Not really thought of all that well.

"Pirates" (Possibly Serious; Might need planning)
  • Okay, hear me out. At first, when this idea popped into my head, it seemed ridiculous. However, as I started to think about it, I realized that it could be the coolest thing ever. 'Your UTAUs aren't actually UTAUs. A time before science was even starting to become accepted into society, pirates roamed the seas. Have you ever wondered if your UTAU had a past life? Maybe, once upon a time, they did. AS PIRATES, AAAW YISS.'

I would think that it could take place on a main ship, or something. Have things get interesting by some UTAUs that are actually "good guys" who are trying to stop them? I don't know. To be honest, now I'm kind of embarrassed about mentioning this whole thing, hahaha... I think I was mostly looking for something historical-y/adventure-y with the potential to be serious.

Anyways. Yes. Ideas; here they are. Feel free to either help plan something or to just completely ignore this altogether.

Tophat

Momo's Minion
I'm working on a fleshed out war/fantasy/sci-fi RP, with a thoroughly planned storyline, if you have any interest ^^

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Tophat link said:
I'm working on a fleshed out war/fantasy/sci-fi RP, with a thoroughly planned storyline, if you have any interest ^^

Hmmm... It seems interesting, but I think I've already tried a fantasy and sci-if RP. ono I don't mean to be picky, but something completely new would be cool.